Have you got success with video ads or product videos?

6 0 0

I am new to Shopify. Have you seen good conversions and sales from video ads and product videos? (I found this one which I thought was simple yet effective ). I want to learn how to get started.

unnamed (2)-min.gif

0 Likes

Yes, the right type of video is killing it for all our Facebook clients. Most stores would benefit from doing video ads especially if the products need a little explaining (like that example you provided). Product videos and video ads should be different (with some overlap) given their different audiences and platforms. The Facebook Ad library is a great source of inspiration.

The challenge is unless you know the format that works, you'll struggle to sort through the muck of ads. Starting paying attention to the ads show in your own feed and their engagement to see what's working.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like
6 0 0

The Facebook Ad Library is such a genius resource. I am humbled to admit that I didn't know about it :) Thanks. I love the filters (though I wish it had a filter to see ads by type (image/text/video)

It is good advice to document lessons from the feed ads we all keep seeing. After a week or so we should have enough learning of format/performance and messaging. Thanks for the actionable advice!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @TejR !

Video ads are an absolute must, not just good to have. 

A decent software for easily creating videos for your ads is called Clipman. 

You will find pre made templated and you have to do is import your content and text and it will create the end result. 

Other ways to get some inspiration for what's currently working on Facebook ads, is to use the Facebook transparency tool and see what competitors are using. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

Panos 

0 Likes