Headline Tags on homepage

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi,

Can someone please guide on SEO elements most notably H1, H2 tags on Homepage for my website: www.kalyanpuja.com .

I am using Supply theme and want to make the collection title as the H2 header, but can't seem to find my way around it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Gotta say, its a nice store. Which titles are you trying to change exactly? I can help.

Me and my team do web design, web development, app development, SEO, and social media marketing because it is a profitable passion. message me if you are interested.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thanks Jetset! My collection names (on homepage) are :

1) BOOK POOJA@HOME(ONLY DELHI-NCR)

2) RUDRAKSH 

3) IDOLS 

etc

Since there are no headline tags (H1, H2) on my Home page, I would want to make my collection titles mentioned above as headline tags (H2 may be) so that it would help in SEO.What do you think? I tried finding the code and there was something in homepagecollectionlist.liquid file.But, I don't know howto make those titles as H1/H2.

Thanks for the reply once again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

I inspected the elements and they are all H1, so the good news is you only have to change the ones you want to be H2. that would require you to look through the theme file once more, but if you download the theme file itself and use a text editor it would be easier and way faster.( i suggest Notepad++, its free and amazing) to search the code directly for whatever you wish to change on whatever part of the site you want. You might have to find where divs classes for collection titles define their features, and either add a new one or change it for all of them.

Me and my team do web design, web development, app development, SEO, and social media marketing because it is a profitable passion. message me if you are interested.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Is it? When I check the home page through any SEO tool oreven the html coding of rendered page, there is no H1, and just one H2 which says "Shop For"

0 Likes