Heavy traffic, zero sales 😡

Highlighted
2 0 0
Despite getting a lot of traffic to the store & getting shoutouts from influencers on IG, I'm having trouble getting any sales for my store. Recently, I gave my site a needed facelift and added new products. Any tips?

www.azellasfantasies.com
0 Likes

Try to offer the promos for the potential buyer like discounts, coupons etc.

Write a story that your product makes a standout from your competitors.

0 Likes

I represent Somerville Academy Technology School for Women. We have a Community Partner Program that can give you the help you need. Our program offers you a full digital marketing e-commerce strategy in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. 

Community Partners are connected with a Somerville student who will go through a discovery call, conduct an audit and market/competitor research, and develop a strategy and implementation plan within a 3 week duration.

You will only need to commit a mere 3 hours within the 3 weeks.

It sounds like you may be a perfect fit for our program. Let me know!

Looking for help with your digital marketing e-commerce strategy? I have students eager to assist you in exchange for a LinkedIn recommendation. Contact me and I will start the process to match you with a student team.
0 Likes
Tourist
33 3 2

Hi

I find this useful article on Oberlo. It gives many effective tips for your issue. Hope it helps you solve your problem

Link to article https://www.oberlo.com/blog/getting-traffic-but-no-sales 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes