Help! Dead End Setting up Facebook Shop: Merchant Agreement

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I'm having this exact issue. I've tried all the above and it's not working. I still get the error message when trying to accept the terms. 

What else can I do!? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 28 187

Hi, @Greentree

Thanks for jumping in. 

Which error message are you receiving? If you can please reply back to me here with a screenshot of this error, I can help take a closer look. 

Talk soon!  

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Rae! I have the exactly same error message when trying to connect Instagram shopping with the new Facebook app. Instagram shopping worked with the old Instagram app perfectly.

I have tried Chrome, Safari, both also in Incognito mode. I checked the Privacy settings as suggested. Also I tried it with the Shopify app on 3 different phones - always the same error message (see attached).

I am really desperate now as Instagram is my main customer channel where most of my traffic comes from. Do you have another idea to make it happen?

Many thanks
Sina

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-01 um 18.10.22.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 28 187

Hi, @junaco

Thanks for joining this thread and trying some of the troubleshooting steps I shared. I understand how important Instagram is for your business, and I'm happy to help out. 

To confirm, did you have a chance to try this out on an internet connection that you haven't previously used? A different wifi network, or a data connection on a mobile device are both great options. 

I know you mentioned you tried to accept the terms and conditions using the Shopify Mobile app on three different phones. Did you also try this on those same devices while using a supported internet browser, instead of our app? 

Please complete these steps and let me know how it goes! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes