Help Finding a suitable Instagram Influencer

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3

Hi Community! I have a wooden watches brand (no sales yet), and I was wondering if anyone could help me finding the right influencer. You can have a look at my store at manawawood.com, and my instagram is @manawa_watches, I was looking mainly for fashion pages, or maybe sustainable fashion influencers, but I cant find any of those with around 300k followers and good engagement rate! I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a hand here, it seems theres no fashion influencers willing to post ads for you! Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @ManawaWatches

While I do not know of any specific fashion influencers off the top of my head that could review your products and give a shout out, I do recommend checking out our Beginner's Guide To Influencer Marketing. It's a great initial resource to get started. In addition, there is a great guide on a process that you can use to determine whether an influencer is a good fit for your business brand or not. This article can be found here. 

Luckily there are a variety of tools out there that help you find relevant influencers. This third party article lists out several options that are worth trying out.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @ManawaWatches,

Usually paid promotions with Instagram influencers comes at a later stage in the business cycle, when you're already making consistent sales (validated product-market fit). Investing in paid promotions on IG at the beginning could end up burning your budget without getting any results.

You may have an easier time validating your product with Facebook PPC in the beginning. Once you've made adjustments to your product through customer feedback, you can consider scaling your business by introducing Instagram paid promotions as your new source of traffic.

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey just looked at your store and I see you got some really nice colabs coming in just after a week of you creating this thread. I am planning on launching my first store shortly and want to know how did you go to get your first sales in just short of a week? Also what was the process like of getting others to take pictures of your product?

0 Likes