Help! Site is not converting well

1 0 0

Here's my site: www.graphixly.com

I get about 50 to 90 visitors a day, mostly from Adwords and in the last 4 weeks I've only had 4 conversions (purchases). 

Do you have any recommendations? Or is there a shopify marketing optimization expert I should be talking to?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards!

0 Likes
Excursionist
86 0 4

Hi Fahim

Had a look at your site. It's a tad overpowering. It's straight into it. No explanation about the product, what it does, different aplications etc

No about us and who we are.

Clicked on the facebook page logo, took me to a completely different company with 240K likes.

I'm sorry to say that I would be a bit dubious and worried about buying from this site.

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
1 Like
6 0 0

People buy what they see other people buying and that what we hope to drive with Sench's buyer focused affiliate system. It's a simple free system which you can set up in minutes which helps you turn your buyers to sellers.

check us out at onsench.com

It's free, its simple, it would help you drive sales so why not give it a shot.

CEO, Sench - Sench is a content management platform that helps e-commerce companies increase sales and improve content marketing efforts by using a free buyer affiliate marketing solution to generate and acquire content, as well as insights regarding what sort of content converts customers.
0 Likes

Agreed with Lawrie.

You need to work on the structure of your website and a few things shouldn't be on the homepage.

Pay stubs Online| Create a Pay Stub | Free Printable Pay Stubs Online @ online-paystubs
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hay Fahim,

There are many ways you can improve your sell & get success in shopify.

You can do everything for your own or copy what successful shopifyer is doing. You will get better idea & clear direction.

If you want to learn from successful shopify than here is limited time free modules available.

I highly recommend you hop in & get success.

CLICK HERE.

Best of luck,

Pratik Patel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
95 0 1

Thanks for sharing!

Have you thought about Google Shopping for driving additional growth revenue?

Here’s my $0.02 on the issue. 

As Google matures as a platform, finding ways to fuse storytelling and shopping in the way Facebook and Instagram do is increasingly important.

I happen to love Google Shopping for ecommerce brands because of how visual the platform is. For those brands that have more engaging assets, these Showcase ads let brands take it one step further to create a rich ad unit that blends lifestyle with shopping intent.

Bottom line: Luxury and D2C brands often struggle to communicate their value visually on the Google SERP. This tool gives brands with savvy agencies a way to differentiate, especially on valuable mobile real estate.

We wrote more about this on our blog if you have other questions: https://bit.ly/2M4ZfCI

Hope that helps add to the discussion! See ya

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
156 5 44

Hello, Fahim!

Ash, here from the Shopify Social Care team.

Sounds like you’re getting some good traffic to your site from Google Ads, which is great news. Make sure your keywords are optimized for the products you’re selling. If you’re confident your keywords are correct then most likely you’ll want to analyze the movements of your visitors on your site to see how you can optimize your pages more to suit their needs. Are the landing pages you’re using effective or are visitors leaving right when they arrive? If so, make changes and test to see if changing the layout and content helps your conversion rate. I noticed all of your pages have big slideshows ‘above the fold’. Instead, you may consider showcasing your products so visitors see them right away when they click into a product page.

Also, in your menu Clip Studio Paint you’ve got great content, but users have to scroll past the slideshow then past the products to get to it, making the purpose of those menus confusing. Perhaps if the content were at the very top visitors might find the content more easily, streamlining the user experience.

There are some great resources out there for learning how to better convert your inbound marketing leads, such as Hub Spot Academy’s Free Inbound Certification. I highly recommend taking the time to complete that course as it will help you understand different methods of analyzing your current marketing situation and how to improve it. Shopify also recently launched Shopify Academy featuring several excellent courses. This month there is a live workshop with e-commerce expert Corey Ferreira. You can submit your shop to him and he’ll review it, space is limited so sign-up now!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes