Help With Instagram Marketing!

Tourist
12 0 2

Any recommendations for me? I've got one sale currently from a friend and have relatively steady traffic.

Gladiatorfit.co

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Jade, 

I read your comments as a reply to Kaden's post and found the information extremely useful! I hope I am not being too cheaky, but is there any chance you would take a look at my site and do the same? (https://www.kitafragrances.com) 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 77

Hi, Spencer & Tanya!

This forum keeps on growing! 

Spencer: I replied to a forum post you created in Feedback On My Store called Please let me know what you think. Feel free to reply if you have any questions!

Tanya: I found an older forum post of yours called How to increase my conversion rate that I replied to. I also moved that post from 'Shopify Design' to 'Feedback On My Store' so that more people who provide feedback on stores will see it. 

Best Wishes Everyone!

Jade | Social Care ?

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

I’ve been looking at all your posts and thank you so much for all this awesome advice! You guys are so awesome! I’ve been experimenting with google AdWords and been doing keyword research but I can’t drive any sales from that. I’m spending too much money with 0 sales. I’m really stuck here!

islandaccessories.shop
0 Likes
8 0 0

I have tried a giveaway (free postcard of artwork to those who register on our website) and Instagram promotions, but haven't had much luck with new followers or conversions. I haven't tried taking pictures of any products for the intsa feed because I didn't want to change the look of the feed. I'm so frustrated. And discouraged. 

Can anyone take a look at my Insta (@8thandf)(@8thandf_flags) and my website (www.8thandf.com) and give me your thoughts? I also have a Redbubble store (8th & F). Also have a FB page/shop. My largest number of sales came when I announced my business on my personal FB page. I have great, supportive friends :)

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey Kaden Ullom .Why you think instagram marketing is best. You have said that you got sales by doing Google ads campaign, From my experience, if you do Google ads campaign perfectly you will get a lot of sales.

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Hey Spencer,

Many times when you see decent traffic without the reflective sales, it often has to do with targeting issues. What is most likely happening is the wrong demographic is viewing your ads. When your ads are targeting the wrong audience, shop owners often see decent traffic but, unfortunately, no sales.

How are you targeting your customers? Are you doing so manually or through lookalike audiences? If you are building your audience manually, there is a chance you are doing it incorrectly - it’s not always black and white! I’d like to recommend one of Shopify’s awesome machine learning apps called Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) to help you out. This app enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that!

Hopefully this helps! Good luck and Happy Marketing!    

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

Kathy,

While looking through your IG, I noticed that you aren't putting a location for each post. Adding a location puts your pictures on a separate feed for that location, if you will so your pictures will make in front of even more eyes.  I also use hashtagify to list hastags related to my niche, which is fitness and blogs for blog posts.  Not saying it will solve all your problems, but thats my strategy and I'm up 410 followers in the last seven days. I also add a lot of people, and they in turn generally follow back.

I also use the app Instafeed to place my IG feed at the bottom of my websites homepage. In the event my traffic comes from FB, Google, or Bing, they see my IG feed at the bottom of my page, just above all of my social media links.

1 Like
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thanks for your great tips Maurice Hunter . I am using your app and are getting the best result.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Thanks, Spencer! I hadn't thought about tagging a location. Stupid question, should I tag where the image is from or the museum it's in? Or where my business is?

I will look into Hashtagify. Sounds good! And I do have the IG feed at the bottom of my website, so I guess I did one thing right! Lol. I should go and follow more people, too. That seems like an easy task to get done.

Congrats on building up your followers so quickly! I can't imagine a jump like that!

0 Likes