Help With Instagram Marketing!

1 0 0

Hi Jade. Great constructive feedback. Can you please review my website..I'm getting traffic from Facebook ADS but only 2 sales resulted. People are clicking on my ad and going to the website, just not buying. 

www.eternalgiftstore.com 

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Javier,

I like the idea of the contest.  How do you keep track of all the entrants and make selections for the winner?

0 Likes
Excursionist
90 0 10

Great questions!

For the first part, you can simply target everyone who has visited your profile (that would include contestants and those who they tagged that visited your profile) or if you're on a budget, target only your followers (contestants will probably be more likely to buy than those who they tagged).

I found this article might come in handy to learn how to do just that: 

https://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/3-ways-retarget-your-instagram-audience-facebook-ad...

To pick your winners you'll simply want to use an online tool like this one: https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Optimize your product photos for as little as $1.59. Try it for free: pixc.com/freetrial
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 77

Hi Everyone!

It looks like this forum post has really taken off! 

Kaden: Your site is looking great! I'm happy to hear that my feedback helped. I'm sure you are receiving plenty more great feedback on this busy forum post!

Mahdi: I'm not able to reply to this thread with feedback on your store, but I found a forum post you created in Feedback On My Store called I Need Feedback On My store as No SALE yet! that I replied to. 

Neil: I sent an email to the email address associated with your forums account with some feedback on your store. The subject line of the email is 'Shopify Support-Forum Post'. 

Kesha: I also sent you an email with feedback that I saw in your store. The subject line of the email is 'Shopify Support - Forum Post'. The email was sent to the email address that you use to login to your forums account. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
3 0 0

It is true that running a giveaway may get you more followers but those people may not be buyers.  I ran a giveaway before, many people comment that how much they want the product, their xxx (family) would love that, etc.  But after the giveaway, even if I offer a 30% discount to the people who did not win, no one actually buy anything.

0 Likes
13 0 0

Thanks for your nice tips Jade.

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

I have a read lot of article about Instagram marketing but I really like this article. I think if you read this you will get some new tips about Instagram marketing.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/280964

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Jade you're amazing!

0 Likes
10 0 0

You said that you got sales by doing Google ads campaign. I want to say again please run google ads campaign again. It's the best solution for getting good traffic and sales.

0 Likes
8 0 0

You are right Joann Holt . Google ads are great for getting good traffic and sales.

0 Likes