Help make that first sale

Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
18 0 2

www.customteescanada.ca

Recently created a custom print apparel store. It's easy to use, good quality, fast delivery and inexpensively. I'm looking for ways to market my store :) Currently, my funds are limited but some things I have utilized is Instagram, Facebook, and Reddit. 

Any other tips? 

www.customteescanada.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 610

Hi Justin,

Nick here from Shopify. ?

First off, just wanted to say, great work on your store so far. It looks very well put together and puts you in a good place moving forward to now make some sales. Based on what you have said, below are some possible options for you to consider moving forward.

• Utilizing Instagram and social media is the first step. But leveraging the platforms to your advantage is the next step. A popular Shopify Partner had a store owner as a guest on their podcast recently going through how they used Instagram with limited to no funds to help them make sales, which you might find useful.

• SEO is another aspect to look into further to compliment your efforts on social media. There are also some SEO apps in the Shopify app store to help you here. Some of them are free as you mentioned keeping costs low, but should you decide to spend a little there are some great paid SEO apps in there also.

• Keep that blog going. This will help with SEO but also get people interested in your store with the interesting concept you have going.

Hope this helps and don’t hesitate to reach out again for anything.

All the best,

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey JustinB,

congratulations on your new store. As you mentioned that you are already using FB, Insta, and Reddit, I would like to ask you that are you offering anything? any attractive offer or any type of scheme to attract users?

0 Likes