Help me find the right audience

WizDope
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

I need help to find the right audience. I have a streetwear shop, and i already used interest like streetwear, fashion,streetfashion, forever21, american eagle and more...but maybe im doing something wrong.

From a CBO i have 3000 reach, 10 add to cart and 60 website views. I run the cbo with $12 and just one adset.

Thanks.

Hii,

It totally depends on your business. If you have just started so first you need to start awareness add and make a sufficient number of users then can retarget them. In fb ads, you check all your user's behavior in analytics them maybe help in the target. If you can provide me your site URL so I can check it from my end and tell you in detail.

Thanks

MageNative | Mobile App for your Shopify Store | Native Android and iOS Apps

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@magenative.com
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
418 9 69

Hi @WizDope 

On which platforms are you promoting your products ?

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

according to me...as per your product and business your audience should be youngers.....who always eager to shoop streatwear with less price.... so joint the youngers social media group.....facebook ..insta...pineterest....youtube also.....

do paid online promotion....with age group of..14 to 30

For More help,
Visit Website:  https://www.intelebiz.com/service/marketing/

0 Likes
davidweb09
Tourist
3 0 0

in Today Market, Guest posting is popular marketing trends in terms of backlinks, traffic, and rankings. But you have to choose only high authority guest posts sites to publish your content.

0 Likes