Help with Instagram Marketing for a newcomer!

Kathy8
8 0 0

Hi Everyone! I started a new business on Shopify and am using FB (@8thandf) and IG (@8thandf), but don't have many followers and can't seem to drive people to the website (www.8thandf.com). We sell fine art prints and postcards. I need advice on where to start my marketing. I am running a promotional give-away tonight  on IG to get people to register on the website, but I'm not sure where it's best to spend my ad money. IG promotions? Contests? Stories? FB Ads? Reddit Ads? Not sure I am confortable with the idea of paid influencers. Though maybe that is the best road? I have also been following, liking and commenting on people with large numbers of followers (IG).

Can someone take a look at my site and give me any recommendations for next steps? Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Kathy8
8 0 0

Thanks, Joe! I will definitely look into that idea!

0 Likes
Hugo_Ruiz
Tourist
8 0 1

You have spend a lot of advertising but I think  U need to work on SEO, it has great possibilities.

0 Likes
Kathy8
8 0 0

I agree, Hugo. How would you recommend starting on SEO?

0 Likes
mytimeishere19
9 0 0

Make your profile as complete as possible. Post unique photos, not just promoting your stuff, so you look legit. Furthermore, I recommend you to check what your competition is doing, and if it is working for them, then do the same but improving several aspects. Copy and perfect it further, that's the key!

Share valuable info as well, but of course, accompanied by an "eye-candy" image that draws attention and get shared like crazy.

0 Likes
Pollen
Excursionist
72 0 8

Kathy,

I like your site! Here are my suggestions:

As a new shop owner, boosting traffic is your number one goal. Luckily, you are on the right track and asking the right questions. Since you’re just getting started, the answer to increasing traffic and visibility is really quite simple: marketing. It is up to you to figure out which marketing method, or combination of methods, is going to work best for your brand.

Here are some highlights from my getting started with marketing guide:

Display your ads on Facebook, AdWords and Instagram

Think of your ads as a business card for your brand. For new shops, advertising is the quickest way to increase traffic to your site. It is important, however, that you are familiar with your target market and advertise to them specifically.

You want to make sure that you have high quality visitors trafficing your site. In other words, you want your traffic to consist primarily of people who are most likely to purchase from your shop. It is better for you, as a shop owner, to have 100 visitors with high buying intent than to have 1,000 visitors who have no intent to buy.

Email Marketing

Don’t let your email marketing go by the wayside! It may seem a little archaic when compared with new, slightly more innovative ways of marketing, but it is still a valuable tool to help you increase site traffic. Remember, even when users are not on social media or browsing the web, they are still likely checking their email.

Since you’re just starting out, it is understandable that you may need to build an email list from the ground up. Make sure to nurture your email list and send out emails often to retain your existing customers!

Social Media Marketing (SMM)

Social media is one of the most beneficial tools for increasing traffic to new sites. With free (!) platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest at your disposal, utilizing them correctly is a really effective way to create brand awareness. Post often on these platforms (3-4 times a week for FB and Instagram, and 1-2 times a day for Twitter) but be sure not to overdo it! Maintain an active presence on these platforms to keep your brand fresh in the users mind. The more often a user is exposed to your brand, the more likely they are to visit your site, thus increasing your traffic.

Hope this helps! Good luck to you and your shop!

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes
Evelyn_Williams
Tourist
7 0 1

Here are some of the tips to begin as a new comer for Instagram marketing!

• Switch to a business profile ASAP. Have an Instagram Business Account.
  • Post product teasers that will (gently) urge people to buy
  • There isn’t a magic posting formula that will work for every brand. You need to test and see how your audience responds. As a starting point, I would suggest posting twice daily, alternating times of the day to find out when your highest engagement occurs.
  • Interact with followers to spark growth.
  • Create interactive hashtag.
  • Repurpose content
  • If you want to generate leads, Instagram Stories are the best.
Premium managed hosting for all budgets...
0 Likes
Gurutechnolabs
2 0 0

If you are a new business starter then you have to focus on all the factors that affect your business.there are many factors that affect your business. If  you are want to hike in your business than as per my view you have to do this two things

1)E-commerce app for your business
2)buy Instagram followers and likes

If you think to make an app and build an audience for your business you can develop app regarding your business like e-commerce app Development and for that, you can hire e-commerce app developer.

A Second thing you can build your audience on social media like on Instagram. you can buy Instagram followers and likes from many sites like 1StopInsta.

Get eCommerce App Development Solution https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/ecommerce-app-development/
0 Likes