Help with Shopify Shopping App conversion tracking

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys 

We have implemented the shopify Google shopping app which allows us to market to Google shopping via adwords.

I can see successful conversion data set up in the conversion section but we also want to start doing our own display ads.

Does this mean we need to set up another website/sale conversion tracker in the conversion tab of adwords of would the shopping tracker pick it up?

I am worried if I create another it may result in duplicate conversions and result in misleading info. 

Thanks

James 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
76 0 1

Hi James,

This app currently supports only Shopping campaigns on Google. I don't think it will make a difference as regards to the conversion tracking pixel, however Display campaigns need to be managed correctly and constantly, otherwise you'll end up with poor results.

You might want to try AdScale to help you in this case. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

So how it actually works?
1. It reviews your store history and and enriches it with database of 1 million active campaigns. This way, it creates specific audience targeting of people who would most likely be interested in buying products.

2. It creates advertising campaigns on Google Search, Shopping and Display Remarketing

3. After campaigns are created, it uses AI algorithms to constantly review and optimize the performance of campaigns. It does it with automated changes like bid changes, budget changes, addition and removal of ads and more…

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes