Hi I have issues with the sitemap

vaibhavdhami
1 0 0

I am working on the caremblems.co.uk. I have submitted a sitemap on the google search console and it is successfully fetched by the google after my 3rd attempt . But the issue i am facing on the website is with the product indexing 
I have listed many products on my website 
Some of them are mentioned below 

1. https://caremblems.co.uk/products/jaguar-xe-xf-xjf-xf-xj-xkf-f-type-xe-rear-boot-emblem-badge-c2d456...

See screenshot of manual indexing 

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 12.30.40 AM.png

You can see clearly that the URL is on google and it is indexable 

Coming to my other products 

Link : 

But when I try to manually index the webpage on the search console it shows the following error 
Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 12.33.49 AM.png
It is not even available in the sitemap and I am trying this for the past one month 
Please help me with that the problem also exists in my blog section

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

Hi, @vaibhavdhami

Tira here to help.

Thanks for providing your URLs and screenshots. I also appreciate that you’ve submitted your sitemap to Google, that’s a great step to creating visibility for your store on Google. Google has documentation on how to troubleshoot challenges with submitting your sitemap here: Manage your sitemaps using the Sitemap Report.

Google will index within 48 - 72 hours after you update or add information to your store. You won’t be able to force Google to re-index your site but you can prompt it through the Google Search Console. Check out our help doc on frequently asked questions for submitting your sitemap on Google here. You can learn more about what to expect when Google indexes your site through Google’s documentation here: Why is my page missing from Google Search?

A few community members have provided some insight on re-indexing your site with Google Search Console, I recommend checking it out here: How to solve URL is not on Google Problem SEO and this thread with a solution on rectifying Google Indexing errors: Google Indexing Errors "URL is not on Google: Indexing errors" - Shopify Robots.txt

I would love to know if this helps.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KieranR
Shopify Partner
184 16 45

For some reason you have that URL redirecting to the home page: 

KieranR_0-1615426869172.png

Remove the redirect, and publish a product (ie make "available in Online Store") with that URL. Then it should be crawlable with GSC and show up in the sitemap.

Full time Shopify SEO. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.