High Converting Facebook Ads for Shopify Stores

Mark_Plummer1
6 0 0

Are you trying to figure out how to make highly profitable Facebook ads for your Shopify store without paying some over-priced salesman to help?

Have you dabbled in Facebook ads with limited success and/or don't really believe they work?

Would you be interested to share ideas, discuss about Facebook ads and do peer-to-peer reviews on your ad campaigns to get feedback from othre Ecommerce store owners?  

Yes, yes and yes!  Over the past few months I have been reviewing online ecommerce businesses to buy on www.flippa.com and, somewhat by accident, what I have learned is that there are people who are making great profits with their Shopify stores purely from Facebook ads.  Here's a recent example https://flippa.com/6876736-gyrfalconapparel-com which is making over $10,000 per month profit.

The most exciting thing about FB ads is that it is instantly scaleable if you have a sucessful ad campaign.  Given this huge potential I am keen to create a group of like-minded people to share ideas and learn together to build successful FB campaigns for our stores.

If this is something that interests you then please share your comments on this thread and lets collaborate :)

p.s. Here is an excellent free resource to learn about fb ads - http://education-materials.s3.amazonaws.com/Facebook-Advertising-System-LeadPages/Facebook-Advertisi...

0 Likes
Ross15
Excursionist
41 0 7

Have you checked out the "kingpinning" group on Facebook. There is some pretty useful tips on there, and some of the guys make it look so easy lol

We have only recently started to dabble with FB ads, but I understand that it can take some time to narrow that audience down.

So far we have been using only Instagram with some success.

Look forward to hearing other peoples thoughts on this thread.

0 Likes
Andreas_Petride
Tourist
24 0 1

We are also a bit struggeling at the moment with Fb ads but we are in just for some days, would be very nice to share ideas and grow knowledge together

0 Likes
Mark_Plummer1
6 0 0

Thanks Ross, I did check out Kingpinning it's got some great info so thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
Mark_Plummer1
6 0 0

Hi Andreas, what kind of fb ads have you been running?  I have run a few Website Conversion ads until I recently discovered this article https://www.onlinedimes.com/making-money-on-shopify/ which had good success starting with Page Post Engagement before switching to WC so I am also trying that now..

0 Likes
Ross15
Excursionist
41 0 7

will be trying some PPE ads from tomorrow

0 Likes
Andreas_Petride
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi Mark, 

i did the same as you i only run Website Conversion Ads till now, and will try now some PPE. 

I also started to day with some Instagram Shoutouts lets see what it will bring me, and I'm also thinking of starting Instagram Influencer Marketing but this will cost much more than everything else

0 Likes
Fap_OverNight1
10 0 0

Hello
I am working as a senior executive running Facebook and Google ads for SMEs company in Vietnam which is an advertising company. 
- Our job is running ads CPI, CPC, KPI ... via Facebook and Google. 
- We also lease Facebook and Google account. Our customers can spend a lot of money and not worry about being locked.
- We have been running ads for a number of national and international companies.
- After providing advertising accounts for a lot of customers, we do have a lot of experience at running the ads. 
We can assist you with the experience we had and we hope to sharing and learning more things from you guys.

if you want to co-opporate, plese answer me. Tks
contact to me, skype: a3vincent

0 Likes
Mark_Plummer1
6 0 0

Hi Ross, how is it going with the ads? I found another excellent closed fb group called "Trackify" you should check it out some great posts in there.

0 Likes
Mark_Plummer1
6 0 0

Hi Andreas, how are the ads going?  I have had success in the past with Instagram influencer marketing, one thing I learnt is that if you have a good product to promote you can really push for the influencer to post for free or a very low fee.  For example, I have received requests for $2,000 per post and managed to get them to post for free and do multiple posts.

One tip is to be honest and explain your situation, that you are a new company and for that post price you simply won't make money.  Also, tell them if the first post is a success you hope to build a long term working relationship with the influencer which you want to be a win-win.

Please email me if you would like help in preparing what to write to the influencers.  Good luck!

0 Likes