High Quality Backlink

Highlighted
4 0 0

There are lots of updates are coming from google and now its quite difficult to rank website on First page.  I just want to know what activities should be done by our SEO team and how can we get high quality backlinks for our website in 2020.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 3 4

There are 3 and only 3 things in SEO.

1. Keyword Research

2. Content ( On-Page SEO optimized )

3. Backlinks

Even If you do only the first 2 things right you will get ranked on first page, and when the first two things are right backlinks are also easy to get.

Your goal is to get traffic not just backlinks.

Depending on your niche and goals you can create a pretty kickass SEO Growth strategy. 

Thats all I can tell from the information you gave.

I am writing a book titled "Shopify Marketing like you are 5", it aims to make everything stupidly simple for beginners.

To write content for it, I need to know what your biggest struggle is when it comes to Shopify Marketing ( SEO , Google Ads , Facebook Ads).

If you answer "Whats your biggest Struggle with Shopify Marketing" then I will send you a free copy of the book when its published.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 16

Hi @ElenaSmith 

As @gaganhimself mentioned above. Three important things your SEO team should do are:

+ Do keyword research

+ Create high-quality content

+ Build high-quality backlink

In my opinion (I am an SEO executive), Backlink is as important as doing keyword research or creating high-quality content (Backlink- 30%, Content- 30%, Keyword- 40%). To get high-quality backlinks, you can get from authority sites, relevant sites, relevant content, ... To get more details, you should read this writing: eCommerce link building guide to get high ranking.

I hope it's useful for you!

Regards

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
262 19 69

1. Use a free tool like ubersuggest to generate keyword ideas

2. Wherever appropriate, frame your meta-title like a question (instead of a regular sentence). Recently google is know to prefer pages that pose a question and provide answer

3. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). So I would suggest getting your pages found by Google, Bing and other major search engines will be beneficial to you in terms of generating sales from organic searches.

You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.

Hope this was helpful.

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

For every great result, there is a continuous effort behind it. The same goes for search engine optimization (SEO) which is the most important part of online marketing. It is an effective way to indulge the audience in your business by improving your visibility. It helps to bring leads and high revenues to your business. No matter what your industry is, SEO is going to help you find the relevant audience to your website.

If you want to more learn visit here: [url]https://optimusfox.com/how-search-engine-optimization-transforms-your-business/[/url]

0 Likes
Highlighted
There are so many high quality back links such as
forum.wordreference.com
forum.joomla.org
If you want more go to above Link
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Entire SEO and digital marketing's success relies on three factors that are: Accurate Keyword Research, High-Quality Website Content, and High-Quality Backlinks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Guest blogging is a good way to get high quality backlinks. What you need to do is to connect with reputable blog and offer them high-quality content.

Of course, backlinks only make sense if your content and the on-page SEO are good.

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes