High Traffic (+3000) but can’t even get customers to add to cart

Deluxe-Space
1 0 1

Can someone give me advice on this?

my store is deluxe-space.com

feedback is welcomed.

Dear Deluxe-Space,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 18-25 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Do some Basic on page SEO
  • Add close button as per below image

deluxeclosebutton.png

• Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Index all your product at Google

If you need any help please contact us.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @Deluxe-Space 

I have visited your website and I am really impressed about your shop. Everything is good except font size(it's quite small) and product description is not attractive and I think this is one of reasons that you get no add to cart. 

Here are some tips for you to get more sales:

• Do A/B testing
  • Optimize page design
  • Optimize conversion funnel and sales funnel
  • Test different CTAs at different points of the page
  • Build and increase trust(I'd recommend you use the Social Proof app)
  • Provide enough information

For more, you can read this article: 20+ Proven Tips To Increase Conversion Rate.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes

some quick notes:

a) do not make your navigation sticky (locked in place)- it is too tall and takes up valuable space. either decrease the height of the navigation header or disable to sticky function of the nav. there isn't enough room to see the products - OR left align the logo and move main nav up on one line.

b) on the collections pages remove pagination

c) add chat function (ie: messenger) 

d) add pop up to signup for deals and updates

e) add exit pop to signup for deals and offer discounts

f) use app for abandoned carts, retargeting, etc.

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes

@Deluxe-Space try to fix your situation with prices asap

see red arrows. I guess you got my point))))

123.jpg

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes