High Traffic, Low sales

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 16

@Monty4 

I think this will work for sure!

just wait for few days and set another campaign. You will see the difference!

GET FREE PAYSTUB INSTANTLY > 1st default stub free worth $4.99
2 Likes
Highlighted

@Monty4 wrote:

I didnt even notice the converter wasnt working!! Thanks for the tip. 

It's okay, Monty! :)))

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Monty4 wrote:

Hey. Thanks for all the help. I made some adjustments from your suggestions. Feel free to check it out and give me your feedback. Monty 

Your home page title is too small and the URL appears to be missing a meta description tag. A meta description is very important for Google to understand the content of your page. Please make necessary changes! :)))

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 8

You need to ENGAGE your visitors and cater to wherever they are in their customer journey, sounds like your visitors up until now may not be ready to purchase right at the moment of the visit...so let's go from there.

1) Make sure you have remarketing put in place

Ensure you have Google remarketing tag on your site, so if they're not ready to purchase right at that moment...you can have advertising stay in their face for the next several weeks/months in order to warm them up and get them to convert later.  Don't lose them!!!

See article here covering more about that: https://www.shopify.com/blog/6019860-how-to-use-google-remarketing-for-ecommerce

2) Engage them on the way towards a sale

Your customers have reasons they don't purchase immediately, and there's been a study done that attributes about 20% of those failures because you don't have the product information available that they're looking to have confirmed before they pull the trigger on the sale.   Install a product question and answer app on your product page, which allows the customer to ask their specific presales questions.   There are ecommerce question and answer case studies where up to 75% of product questions convert to a sale....so its a great way to start converting those sales.

It has an additional benefit as well, since that content you build draws new customers to your store via search traffic.  See an example of this happening here:

google-result.png 

Answerbase provides a product question and answer app on the shopify store that has quadrupled the organic search traffic to some merchant's stores with that content growth and engagement...so something to consider for your store.

0 Likes