High Traffic, No Sales

Highlighted
6 0 0

I have a lot of traffic but no sales. Can someone give me some insight as to what I can do to convert these looks into sales. 
Truth Christian Boutique

https://www.truthchristianboutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
210 8 26

Your landing page has no CTA. I would work on that first since your homepage is the page with the most traffic.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted

What traffic source are these people coming to your site? What are they expecting prior to coming to the website? What is the average time on website? These can be seen in your Google Analytics.

These three questions will give any new store a basic gauge on the quality of traffic. The quality is a huge factor in conversion rates that doesn't get talked about enough.

In what countries do they reside? Do you deliver to them in a timely manner?

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
75% are coming from Instagram and I would say 60% are coming from another
country, mainly Brazil.
Yes, products being mailed exceed expectations.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Im sorry. What is CTA?
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Good idea! Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @TruthBoutique 

A CTA is a Call To Action. Meaning you want a button on your homepage that would get the user to click on something like perhaps a "SHOP NOW" button or a certain collection you want to lead them to.

Typically, a CTA (Call to Action) is usually on the homepage above the fold( at the top of the homepage before you have to scroll down), so it is easier for the user visiting your site to take action.

I hope this helps!

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you for the clarification!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
145 5 34

Hi @TruthBoutique welcome to Shopify family 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> margin-bottom:.0001pt;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes