High Traffic, No Sales

Highlighted
New Member
9 0 0

We just launched a few months ago. and where as we are able to get some traffic already. We are not able to get a single sale. Please offer some advise if you can. www.ycddiscounts.com

 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

What are your main traffic sources and what countries are you targeting?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member
9 0 0

right now im getting about 80% from facebook and the other 20% from pinterest. Targeting USA currently as i am fearful about shipping international and dont even know where to begin with it. 

0 Likes