High Traffic No Sales

Highlighted
5 0 0

My Store gets 5-20 views per day but no add to cart or checkouts and anyone help me figure out why.

My Store is supercentre.co.za

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
669 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. In order to best assist and receive recommendations, we'd need to know where this traffic is coming from? What is your current marketing strategy? Who is your target market? What market research did you conduct to establish demand for your products in that niche? 

In terms of site feedback: 

• You should look to add a favicon to your store. 
  • Have you considered creating a logo for your business? You could look to create one using Hatchful, our free logo maker. 
  • There are a couple of questionable design choices in this section. You should look to make your products more readable. 
  • You should create a compelling About Us page
  • Your navigation is also a little too simple. Have you considered filling it out to match navigations similar to your competitors in the athleisure niche? We have a great guide here on how you can construct a suitable navigation menu. 

Let me know your thoughts! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @marc12386

I think you need to work on your store to make the user want to purchase. Below are some ways:

Logo Design - Logo makes a strong first Impression. So for Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business.

Menu - Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. Menu structure needs to be fixed, you can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact Us’, “Home section/Icon’, 'clothing' etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engines.

Homepage: You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘top selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also add a favicon on the website.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low. Fast page load time will improve the user experience and it will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Dear marc12386,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 29-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Your logo should highlight your brand name. Improve your logo
  • You should have menu. Example of Good Header
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up and improve footer
  • Trust Badge : Faq,customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. .Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add blog section for traffic
  • Improve your on page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Promote your products in various site like Facebook, twitter , YouTube etc. it same happen to me but know my website make great customer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @marc12386 

First, I think you should consider taking some marketing methods such as Facebook ads, Google ads, or SEO( Search Engine Optimization) to get more traffic to your store as well as improve product sales chance.

Secondly, you should optimize your website, products.

Finally, here are some tips for you to improve conversion rates.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @marc12386 ,

I checked your store and I would like to share a few feedbacks,

1. The website looks a tad bit plain : Adding a background theme, or having a simple web design can boost your revenue growth as well as conversion rates. Studies show that users will judge websites as beautiful or not within 1/50th to 1/20th of a second. So a simple intuitive design would be a good way. Also the main banner at your homepage is pixelated, do use a high quality image.

2. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

3. Reduce the number of products shown in a single page (In Collections), and increase product image size and quality. This will help quickly grab users attention and get insights on your products.

4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes