High Traffic but no Sales

2 0 1

Hi Folks,

I launched the store 3 months ago and have only made around 20 sales. Though there has been monthly vistors of 1.5k there has been no sales. I am on the verge of giving up. Please some one help me.

https://www.divasty.com/

Regards

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 49 104

Hey there, @Ammar98 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I have to say, I love your site. Your Abayas, dresses, Hijabs, and scarfs are all so beautiful. Very well done in curating this collection. Your site looks very well, it is very easy to navigate and looks super professional. The high number of customers that are visiting the homepage and then leaving has me wondering if you are perhaps targeting the right audience with your ads? Sprout Social has a great guide on "How to Master Facebook Ad Targeting & Zero-In on Your Audience". I would recommend checking it out here to make sure you are targeting your ads as effectively as you possibly can. 

Moving on to your product page itself, your products look great, however, the description is doubled. It can be seen once beside the product image and under as part of the tabs. Keep one or the other - I would recommend keeping the one in the tabs as opposed to the one beside the images as it will bring the product price and the call to action buttons higher on the page - easier to find. 

I would recommend running a heavy ad campaign with a much more refined target audience of women who would be interested in buying your clothing. 

There are some great articles here on making sure the right customers find you:

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
41 2 13

Hi @Ammar98 ,

Why a store doesn't have sufficient conversions even if they have enough store traffic is, mainly because of these below-listed reasons. You can go through this checklist and figure out where your store is lacking.

1. Your Site Makes a Bad First Impression
2. You Don’t Know Who You’re Selling To
3. Your Site Isn’t Optimized
4. You’re Ignoring Mobile Users
5. Nobody Loves (or Understands) Your Product
6. Product Images Are Poor
7. Your Copy Isn’t Persuasive
8. The Page Is Distracting
9. The Call to Action Is Unclear
10. Shoppers Don’t Trust You
11. People Have to Pay for Shipping
12. Checkout Is Difficult
13. You’re Not Using Exit Intent
14. There’s No Remarketing or Retargeting Strategy
15. No/Poor product recommendations
16. Your Pricing Strategy Is Wrong
17. You’re Not Sending Abandonment Emails
18. You’re Not Testing Enough
19. Your traffic is not your potential customers.
20. There’s No Live Chat or Support.

The type of products you are selling is highly visual in its characteristics, so the product recommendation plays a very crucial role in making conversions. Fashions customers always tend to buy things which are closer or exact to their matchings, so better to use "Similar Products" feature on your product page. The app called "Upsell with AI recommendations" would help you in this, I have a personal experience with this app, you can also try, Link: https://apps.shopify.com/recommend-similar-looking-products

You can post the points which you are considering that you are weak from the above-mentioned checklist here, I can try to help you more to make those areas stronger.

Cheers,

Shyam Rashun

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes

Its A common Problem For Online Store....You should Know About Following Things

1. alawys come with attractive offer

2. title , description should be engagable with releavent keyword and image

3. do note provide irreleavent info of product

4. target your local audience...know their need

5. add blog section to website for need and benefits of your product

If you’re interested in online marketing Services and need a technology and promotional partner, have a look at our services for your current and future projects.

visit Website Or copy link :  https://www.intelebiz.com/service/search-engine-marketing/

0 Likes

Hey @Ammar98 !

What a great niche idea! Congrats! 

You should definitely stick with it and NOT quit. 

As per the 20 sales think that you are far better than majority of the new businesses. Getting that many sales within this time frame is a success by itself. 

Now, having 1.5K visitors it's awesome as well. 

What I'd suggest is to work completely on your retargeting funnels and on ways that you can possibly close a bit more impulsive sales. 

• Impulsive sales

You should try to add some scarcity elements on your store, like low inventory levels, offers that will expire soon etc. but not in a cheesy way. You should try to make the customers feel the FOMO (fear of missing out) while maintaining your brands' aesthetics. Also, you should try to implement exit intent offers with popups which will be shown to visitors who bounce from cart or checkout. This will hopefully help close some initial sales. 

• Retargeting funnels

Build custom audiences on facebook or google whatever platform you use to buy traffic, namely: ATC 180 days, IC 180 days, API 180 days, Purchase 180 days, Pageview 180 days, Viewcontent 180 days, Website traffic and 5,10,25% engaged, Fb page engagement, IG page engagement and retarget them with offers. Retargeting is where you should make your money, nor the initial impulsive purchases .

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
86 6 10

Hey, I loved your products. If you’re seeing a good amount of traffic but it’s not translating into sales, it may indicate there’s something about your site that’s not convincing customers to go through with a purchase.

-Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

-Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store. You can create a separate review page. I would recommend you to add a button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance.

-Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

-Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips- it will help you to cultivate your site trust. This is how you can engage your customers on your store.

If you want I can schedule a free demo call with Aitrillion support team (which will assist you in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store). So that you can have a better understanding of how to "creatively engage and retain your customers". There are other "must-have" suggestions as well.

Let's discuss it in detail - http://bit.ly/2JKqcgk. You can also email me at support@aitrillion.com.

Regards,

Samina.

Aitrillion is a SAAS based integrated marketing platform with 8+ powerful customer touch points powered with automation specially made to meet the need of ecommerce store owners which will help them to increase customer engagement, retention & conversions.
With this intellegent marketing cloud Ecommerce sellers can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, and, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.

98,000+ Merchant Network Across 175+ Countries.
78M+ Online Buyers Analyzed & Ranked.
Connect & Know Your Customer's Rank Today.
Try 14 days for free.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
167 3 22

Hi,

Seems like you've received a fair bit of feedback, so I hope you don't mind me cutting right to it...

If you haven't begun using an automated advertising system, you might be significantly under-utilizing your site and budget potential. Here at AdScale, we recommend using a system with AI automated cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Moreover, I suggest trying out a Free store analyzer to double check your that your website is optimized for search engines. This is necessary for generating organic traffic that actually converts as well as maintaining a healthy website for paid traffic to land on. This Free system will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization - to help you make corrections
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late - saving you cash

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes