High authority back-links created for Online store but how to get more organic traffic

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

High authority back-links created for Online store but how to get more organic traffic

Our site Koffee-Express.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Koffee Express,

You have to cover some of the points are 

1.  Do properly on-page SEO first, it will help you to grow website organic audience easily. 

2. Use eCommerce software, it will simply give all your customers a tailored and optimized experience based on their interests, demographics, behavior and several other factors.

You should make a search on google such as "retail automata software", it will give you the number of options. 

3. Start Content Marketing for your website also will generate very good traffic towards the website. 

4. Use Social Media Platforms.

4. Keep continuing monitoring your website. 

I'm sure it will work for you.

Best 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Thank you for suggestion. 

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

I think consistent engaging content will help you bring in visitors from social media sites. Focus on long tail keywords because they are the easiest to rank for and will get you ranking in google. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi there!

I would need to learn more about your business to be able to give you better advice, but I have a few questions/suggestions for you:

1. Who is your ideal customer? Are they retail stores? Restaurants? Someone else? Once you know this, you will be able to create useful content to rank in Google that is focused on helping your customers first and providing value to them upfront. If they trust you and see you as the expert, they will be more likely to buy from you. For example, if your ideal customer is a restaurant owner, you could write a articles like: "What is the best coffee machine for a restaurant"? or "Where to get the best coffee for your restaurant or cafe?

2. Which of your products are the most profitable for you to sell? I would make a list of your most profitable products, and from there do keyword research around those products and figure out which keywords would bring you the most profit for the least amount of effort.

3. You have a lot of backlink spam pointing to your website that should be addressed as soon as possible. Here are a couple of examples of the backlink spam that I'm referring to, but there are many more:

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/795.html

https://www.pointofperfection.com/tgp/forums/printer-friendly.asp?mid&mid&tid=8320&tid=8320

Backlink spam like this really won't help you, and it can seriously hurt you in the long run (Google penalty).

I hope that helps at least a little bit. Please feel free to give me some more information so I can be more helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Thank you John!

0 Likes