High bounce rate, no sales.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Dear,

I've recently started a shopify store www.cendren.com 

I'm using facebook ads to drive customers to my website, and I do get have around 20-30 visitors a day but absolutely no sales. I can't figure out what happens, according to my google analytics everybody bounces after 10-20 seconds when they arrive on the landingpage (https://cendren.com/collections/frontpage/products/soccer-ball-juggle-bags-children-auxiliary-circli...)

What am I missing that I can improve upon?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
86 0 4

Hi Cedric

Had a look at your site, think you've got a couple of things to do.

Landed on the Soccer ball Juggle bag. $0.00 - no mention of shipping costs. 

Unfortunately, it smells. Something isn't right. 

Think you'd be better off having a price on it in all honesty.

Nothing else on the site apart from 3 random products, no about us, this is where we're located.

Think you should look at these elements before you spend any more money on ads

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thank you very much.

I've added some more info about the discount offer and I also added some urgency aspects.

Soon I will spent my time on a profesional looking "about us" page.

Are there any other things I can improve up on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 4

Hi Cedric,

Few points to consider -

1. In the first fold, there is no information provided about the store / brand and what does it stand for. Is it a store for sports accessories? Do you offer products specific to a sports?

2. The options mentioned at the top don't give out anything - Home, Catalog, Contact us. It provides you with a good opportunity to list down categories or collections that you have. 

3. There is no information regarding which geography do you cater to.

4. The number of products listed on the store are too few, and without any reviews. 

5. No social links.

Shoppers mostly buy from stores they trust. You need to do a lot to ensure that the first time visitors trust your brand enough to purchase from your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thank you very much.

I will definitely improve on those points.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

I think what others are saying is pretty good

People think “what’s the catch?”

Building trustworthy-ness is super imports and having a decent looking social media page should do the tick. It’s easier to confer a follower to a buyer than a stranger. 

I guess you could say I’m being bias though. Instagram is my thing ?

Daily instagram tips and tricks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Okay thank you, but how does this instagram thing works?

I do have a personal instagram, but what are the do's and dont's for a bussiness instagram? Do you have any simple tips that will help me building a decent page?

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thank you very much, I will have a look at the video you've sent.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Fullbodylovedoll.com

What is the role of sexy doll?
In general, the entity doll, in addition to the role of SEX, the most important is the "entity" word.

For a successful middle-aged man who is good career, busy, divorced, or widowed,will be strong sense of loneliness. A middle-aged man looks like a wolf in the middle of the night or in the early hours after work is done, in a lonely night The moment, there is no sexy doll accompanied, not only is not fixed and health and safety.

Similarly, the seniors will feel lonely and lonelier when they are idle after retirement, if their children are not around, divorced, their husbands die away, their spouses lack spiritual communication, etc. However, the fear of disease and loss of life, Even older people in urgent need of physical doll accompany. Remember, skeleton dolls (sex dollsare completely obedient to you - and, never betray never leave you!
However, according to statistics, a small number of clients reported that accompanying physical dolls and neglecting, true partners may turn solid dolls into rival and make "hurt" to sexy dolls, or even You will find the entity doll suddenly "disappeared"!

Recommendation: For non-single-elderly, the entity doll is a supplement, is gave a fillip to marriage, but fullbodylovedoll reminds you that the sexy doll function as mentioned above, its role is to make up for the lack of life, marriage, and sexual life, but once sexy dolls affect your family harmony and happiness, I believe this is not your original intention.

Please try your best to make sure your family members, especially your partner, have positive opinions on your purchase and use of sexy dolls. If not, it is advisable to keep them as good as possible.

Fullbodylovedoll.com is a expecial store in love doll market, we are selling all good brand doll from China with cheap price.Every doll sent from manufacturer to our office, final custom sex doll compliance check on customer special requirement before delivery.So quality control is not a problem, you will get a prefect doll as you wish!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Fullbodylovedoll.com sexy dolls for middle-aged and elderly people

What is the role of sexy doll?
In general, the entity doll, in addition to the role of SEX, the most important is the "entity" word.

For a successful middle-aged man who is good career, busy, divorced, or widowed,will be strong sense of loneliness. A middle-aged man looks like a wolf in the middle of the night or in the early hours after work is done, in a lonely night The moment, there is no sexy doll accompanied, not only is not fixed and health and safety.

Similarly, the seniors will feel lonely and lonelier when they are idle after retirement, if their children are not around, divorced, their husbands die away, their spouses lack spiritual communication, etc. However, the fear of disease and loss of life, Even older people in urgent need of physical doll accompany. Remember, skeleton dolls (sex dolls) are completely obedient to you - and, never betray never leave you!
However, according to statistics, a small number of clients reported that accompanying physical dolls and neglecting, true partners may turn solid dolls into rival and make "hurt" to sexy dolls, or even You will find the entity doll suddenly "disappeared"!

Recommendation: For non-single-elderly, the entity doll is a supplement, is gave a fillip to marriage, but fullbodylovedoll reminds you that the sexy doll function as mentioned above, its role is to make up for the lack of life, marriage, and sexual life, but once sexy dolls affect your family harmony and happiness, I believe this is not your original intention.

Please try your best to make sure your family members, especially your partner, have positive opinions on your purchase and use of sexy dolls. If not, it is advisable to keep them as good as possible.

Fullbodylovedoll.com is a expecial store in love doll market, we are selling all good brand doll from China with cheap price.Every doll sent from manufacturer to our office, final custom sex doll compliance check on customer special requirement before delivery.So quality control is not a problem, you will get a prefect doll as you wish!
0 Likes