Hey guys! Could you have a look at my shop? last 30 days i had above 1,5K visitors but 0 sales. What could be the reason? I run a Youtube skip ad,FB ads for products who are good.
shop : www.andrianno.com
Ok Nothing raising a red flag there.
Realistically it could be a million different things.
Perhaps if your brand name is unknown and your products are on the more expensive end of the market you could look into raising brand awareness.
A nice idea for a company like yours is to make agreements with some popular gym/ fitness Instagram accounts/ FB pages for them to promote your clothes and perhaps they could even post an image of them wearing some of your gear with a link to your site.
Might be worth carrying out a test purchase on your store to also confirm that everything works correctly. Perhaps customers are running into difficulty with their purchase.
I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages and noticed that you have wonderful collection of products.
1) You can also add Instagram feed for promotions.
2) Customer testimonials should be added as they increase customer trust.
3) Love to see login system on your store as it's a must for Ecommerce store.
4) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any Ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Hope above points will help you drive more sales :)
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
I'd really consider getting reviews. What makes you think that would be lump you into a "second class clothing shop"? Reviews are one of the most important aspects of online commerce. Your products look great, but how can we ensure the quality is good? That's where reviews come in. It's likely that people are bouncing because they feel your shop isn't trustworthy. Having a good design and products isn't enough for folks to pull the trigger and make the purchase. Not mentioned all of the SEO benefits. So try adding some validation to your store (reviews and testimonials, partnerships with other reputable brands, authoritative blog content, etc).
Also, are you seeing any abandon carts? If so, make sure you've configured your abandon cart email under Settings > Notifications. You might also need to update the design to offer a discount (maybe 15% OFF).
Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io
Hope following suggestions will help you
1. Improve your store loading speed
2. Use dynamic product remarketing for FB ads
3. Use Custom affinity audiance
4. Check checkout process
5. Use Social Proof for trust.
6. There are other areas you need to work
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer