This is an accepted solution.
Your site looks cool and I think you sell in demand products too.
However, you need to do more with the traffic you're getting as it seems your Ads are not the problem here (that's me assuming they're the source of the traffic you're getting). I noticed that it's easy for visitors to bounce without converting or even leaving their details.
How about you try implementing a signup popup box that would allow visitors to submit their information (maybe for a coupon or some other incentive). Also, I don't know what landing page you send this traffic to, but your website carousel needs to contain more compelling information than "Amazing deals", "Be happy" etc.
Write more compelling copy like "30% off our new Gaming Headset", "Flash Sale on our Bluetooth wireless speaker, Only 10 units left" etc.
Then, once you've gotten enough signup information or even sales, you can try implementing an SMS automation tool into your store to send soft reminder of new offers and abandoned carts to get them to constantly convert easily.
You can check out this blog post on how to maximize SMS automation.
I hope you find this useful.
This is an accepted solution.
If you’re getting clicks but not conversions, you’re missing a piece of the puzzle. You’re almost there, your funnel is just missing one or two pieces.
-Might want to reconsider the audience target in the ads campaign, I have seen similar issues with many sites with low conversion rate.
-Try spending smaller amounts on several campaigns. For example, instead of $600 on one campaign, spend smaller amounts on multiple. Begin with $20 on 5 different campaigns or $10 on 10 campaigns to see how things play out.
-Check where people are dropping off from your site, you can check that in google analytics(free). If they land on your page after clicking the ad only to leave immediately, there’s a problem. If you want to observe what customers do after entering your site and where they go or linger, you can use hotjar heatmaps and scroll maps for that. Its free and I use them to see user behaviors in my own site.
-Try out many combinations in your ad campaign.
-Depending on just one traffic channel can be dangerous so its suggested by well-known marketers to focus on multiple channels such as organic, email, social media, referral, etc. Especially the organic traffic as it will bring traffic to your site fr long terms.
Few quick fixes:
-Banner: the text of banner clashes with the image below. An overlay below the text should fix this. Also, I will recommend changing the text color and style.
-Remove the sliding option as its just one image on the banner these arent required. You can add them back once you add multiple imgaes.
-As there arent any customer reviews yet, I recommend removing this from the homepage as it might affect the decision of potential customers. You can implement them back once you add or start getting more reviews.
-The logo in site needs to be of better quality, it looks pixelated and little blurry in my screen.
Let me know if these Solutions help. Let me know if you need further help with this I can mail you, if you want, a free report on your site and you can work on your site accordingly.
I think that you should sell more cool product because it will make you visitors have more choice to buy.
Product pages have many beautiful images but you should add some CTA and good reviews to stimulate your visitors to buy your products.
Finally, I think you should read this article: How to improve conversion rates for your store, this article will tell you 5 steps to improve conversion rates and 12 factors for conversion rates optimization.
Hope it helps!
Hey @Escobar600 ,
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Collection, etc. Use a better theme, and maintain uniformity with respect to placement, spacing. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Please connect the social icons to your social pages (it's taking to Shopify social pages now). I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can check out a wide range of options/get your custom sticker from the app here.
Hope these feedbacks help.
Social Proof Notification tool will help to increase conversions at your ecommerce store.You can create & add recent Sales notification at your store , when any customer buy products & do successfull checkout then Real Sales order Notification will display. This Impact on New Visitors the others are buying Product So it encourage them to purchase product too.
& Website conversion will continue to increase as per traffic will be at your website.
I would like to suggest to use Fizfy Sales & Conversion Tool: https://fizfy.com , This tool is really effective I have used for lots of clients. This Tool is a Social Proof We can Create Social Proof Notifications & your visitors encourage making purchases & signups as well engagement at your website.
Hey there! @Escobar600
It is really hard when you have a great product and you have worked so much but you can't seem to sell anything
You have to do something with all of that traffic!
There is a lot of different Marketing solutions, and in your case the one that looks better is email marketing, this way you could use your traffic to make sales.
We are an email marketing agency that was created to help people like you and in your difficult position! Here is our email, we dedicate a lot of time and effort to each of our clients so just send us an email, talk to us and we will find ways to help you to make your business triumph! firstname.lastname@example.org