High traffic very low sales

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 2 3

Before I even start with targeting the first suggestion will be to work on your product pages and delete the Shopify details from the product pages. Make product descriptions that will resonate with your target audience.

Now if you have a high amount of traffic and low sales it can be many things, you have to work on having fewer categories to make your store more attractive to a specific audience. I work on Pinterest marketing for my clients and by far the most important thing of any campaign I run is researching the target audience.

After you have your target audience you have to research what platforms are they using and what content are they engaging with. 

When you have your targeting done you can start creating content that resonates with that audience. Make sure to talk about how that particular product makes them feel and not about the features of the product.

Pinterest is a great platform you can try. It's a search engine where users are looking for things to buy and it currently has 300 million monthly active users.

p.s. The last thing will be to raise prices, with the prices on your website it will be impossible to get a good ROI with paid ads.

Working on generating revenue with Pinterest for my clients.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you everyone that took the time to read and respond. I will take a look at my products and their descriptions and see where that goes. I now have another issue though....none of my product that I have sold is moving? It is sitting in China for weeks on end. Are they not allowed to ship anything? Should I change platforms or wait this out? How is everyone else doing with their dropship businesses?

Shannon

www.shananigansshirts.com

www.lezodyssey.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi, Shananigans.
Delivery from China is working!
The fact that there are delays now is a fact!
What you need to do in your particular case, first contact your carrier to find out the details!
After that, understand what he is pulling and make a decision.

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to Telegram 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

One package has been sitting since 2/28 and the other since 3/5.....could it be that they aren't updating?

1 Like
Highlighted
I understand your question.
I recommend that you contact them directly and clarify what is the reason for the delay and what are the delivery times!

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to Telegram 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also facing this problem. I have a services website globexoutreach.com/guest-posting-service/

After your comments on this topic, Now I am able to solve this problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

you should work on your conversion funnel, I can help you out with that if you are interested 

@Shananigans wrote:

I know there are a ton of these posts but hoping to draw in some new ideas....I have had my site open for about a month now www.shananigansshirts.com and i ham seeing 10k viewers a month with incredibly low sales. I have tried email campaigns, facebook marketing, IG marketing, I've added a free shipping banner but I didn't like it so i removed it. Please give me some feedback on how to get more sales?

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 4 28

Dude, you're getting tons and tons of advice.  I know that can be overwhelming.  When you have a lot of traffic and no sales, I think there's two really quick things you can do:

1.  Look at a successful ecommerce store for inspiration

There are tons of ecommerce stores that convert traffic.  Take a look at a site like www.everlane.com and then compare with your store.  It'll give you ideas for how to improve your homepage, collection pages, and product detail pages.

2.  Analyze Visitor Behavior
See what your visitors are actually doing.  Are they bouncing?  Are they adding to cart?  Are they getting through your checkout process?  Monitoring visitor behavior will tell you what you should focus your efforts on next.

We're here for you!

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey! 
There is no easy way to increase conversion rate, but you can at least try to follow e-commerce best practices for product, cart, category pages.

Here it's a simple and easy-to-follow e-commerce checklist for Shopify stores - https://www.ecommerceconversionchecklist.com/?sh-com
It has more than 100 e-commerce guidelines with a lot of examples, so it's easy to understand what you need to do to fix a problem

Hope it will help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I beg to differ, employing the use of a highly converting funnel, will definitely increase your conversion rate 

0 Likes