How I went from 0-20,000 Instagram Followers in 7 months

20 0 0
9 0 0

Hi, do you know where to find the "comment groups"? I would love to be a part of some.  

https://www.instagram.com/boholuxejewelry/
www.boholuxejewelry.com

0 Likes
14 0 0

Thanks for the reply and congrats on the success!

When you say you say "developing and utilizing our proprietory software, designed for posting, liking, following and unfollowing on Insta." do you mean you use a bot that likes, follows, unfollows, etc?

I'll give you a follow on IG now!

Thanks again!

0 Likes
20 0 0

Welcome.

NO bots, its just automation.

System selects who to like and follwo based on selected by me #hashtags, and those we liked and follwo AND comment, follow us back and comment.

Its like having part time VA, that does 90% of the routine and repeticious work, BUT we review and comment on those accounts that followed us, manually.

We also select and place images into the system, that we want to upload into Insta, and system does it at the schedule we select. All 24/7

All traffic going out and coming in is organic 100%

After certain period of time, we set system to unfollow those that did not respond in kind (followed us).

That way, we keep numbers in our favor or balanced.

Insta has a limitation of I think 7500 follows, but unlimited on followers.

Hope this answers your question

Best

0 Likes
14 0 0

Thanks for clearing that up. That sounds super interesting!

Is there a specific service you use that you can share?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
9 0 0

It does sound interesting! Maybe something I would like to try too! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Congrats on the success! I've built over 5k in about 4 months, so these tips help for sure! 

Would love to know how those comment groups form too.

www.instagram.com/vapouriety

0 Likes
20 0 0

Thanks. It is our in-house designed app.

My partner is a genius and it took him looooong time to develop it.

We can offer this to limited number of stores.

Currently, we can take 2 new accounts. The way to approach it is to give it a try for 1 month and see results. Then one can continue on a m-t-m bases.

Current fee is $ 50.00 per week, payable after 1 week of engagement.

So if results are not to your liking, we'll shake hands and part our ways.

No hard feelings.

Let me know

Leonard

p.s. it is not completely hands off for you ;-)

You will need to provide a bunch of images with the blurb to accompany each, and be proactive, by engaging with EVERY follower or "like" and comment, comment, comment.

Thats about once a day, depending on how many followers-likes, minute or two to respond.

Best is to connect with me via Skype: lvny2011 and I can answer all questions

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

I just started with my instagram acount about a week ago and no surprise things are slow. Just under 60 followers now. 

My store (www.eliasallan.com) is recently launched and like pretty much everyone else who creates a store thinks, I think have a great product and a great price. I will also be adding new products on a weekly basis.

That said, my store sells fine jewelry at price points that are very competitive especially when an apples-to-apples comparison is made but overall I suppose people aren't looking to buy jewelry at the same frequency they are to buy less expensive stuff so I respect that things will be slow starting out. 

I have and will continue to use many of the approaches described in this forum but If anyone has further advice or up to collaborate in some way I'm up for it.

I'm happy to give folks a shout out on insta but given I only have less than 60 followers, not sure I can be of much help. I'm happy to carry it forward for anyone who's willing to give me a shout out once I'm up and running a bit more. 

Here's the insta account @eliasallanjewelry - would appreciate your follows. 

Best,

W.

0 Likes
9 0 0

is this really work? its ethical part of SEO or comes in Black Hat? after google updates its better to avoid spam things

0 Likes