How I went from 0-20,000 Instagram Followers in 7 months

1 0 1

Really awesome post. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm currently promoting my small toys shop. When I started, it was kind of a mess in my head how to find my target customers. I also didn't want to spend money on ads as all budget was spent on products of course. Instagram seemed as one of the most important things. It helped me to discover that surprisingly a great number of people are ready to buy action figures. Understand me right, I knew that my market has its demand, but I didn't think that it was so huge. Instagram did a great work for me.

That's why I agree with each statement in Tj's article. I also would like to add that the quality of photos in your feed is not less important. It's not enough just to post a photo with an item. It should be entertaining and making people willing to buy some item. As I myself sell premium toys, it was essential to find the proper types of posts. So for example, as toys are called action figures then they also should be shown in action. Interesting perspectives, inner story of each photo and amusing description - that's what helped me not just find followers in Instagram but also start converting them into customers. 

By the way, I want to mention one addon that helped me to find a new application of my posts in Instagram. InstaShow is a Shopify plugin that shows my Instagram account in my shop. The result is that my shoppers see a great content that draws their attention. I get pleased customers and new followers in Instagram as this plugin can redirect them to my account. So I can transform web visitors into Instagram followers. You can find InstaShow here: https://apps.shopify.com/instashow. And it has a free trial, so you can try this interesting plugin anyway.

thanks!

1 Like
20 0 0

eliasallan.com

Just gave you shoutout and followed you

Good luck

0 Likes
2 0 0

Great post and thanks for sharing.  I'm just getting started on my Instagram account and building a substantial following seems very daunting, if not overwhelming. (My account is @geauxgear).

Now following versumcollection.com, boholuxejewelry.com and buddybeardesign.co.uk

I'm also interested in BrandonDubya's question re Instagram followers translating into actual sales.  Any thoughts?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi everyone and thank you Tj for your great post.

Could you anyone tell me where to find a comment group as I have never heard about them before?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am developing a platform where entrepreneurs can help promote one another on Instagram through comment groups and more. Would love to gather your inputs.

If you are interested, please sign up below:

http://bit.ly/2hs8lNZ

Thanks!

Jerry

0 Likes
1 0 0

Instagram Followers : $1.5/k [ NODROP + AUTOREFILL ] ,Retweets : $0.6/k , Twitter Likes : $0.6/k , Twitter Followers : $0.8/k ! EVERYTHING START INSTANT WITHIN FEW MINUTES. http://getsmmservice.com , Skype : getfamousnow , Trail Available , 24*7 Support . API Supported Panel , Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thanks for the writing and tips from everyone about growing your InstaSlammer audience ... Now that we are back to actively creating, selling and shipping Blackbox Cases, we are going to be using a lot of these tips in 2017 to finally start targeting an Instagram presence :)

Sexy Protection for all your Apple Devices
0 Likes
1 0 0

How interesting. You have 20K insta followers, a web URL that links to a 404 page (Something went wrong!) and your entire business is for sale because you are "starting exams".

Well good luck with those exams bub. I hope you put more care into your exam prep than you did in compiling this article because this particular article is RIFE with spelling and grammar errors. RIFE. 

How do you expect anyone to buy into your legitimacy if you don't even take the time to proofread an article where you presume to give someone guidance?

Additionally, we retailers are well aware of the fact that soc. med. followings don't automatically equate to sales and profitability. You obviously know that as well since you are selling your business. But don't try to imply that it's just because you are "starting exams". 

I apologize if this correspondence seems adversarial, it's just that your correspondence seems a tad disingenuous. If you are tired of retailing, say that. 

Finally, if you want to sell your business, give us data that is actually compelling. For instance:

1. What are your sales conversion figures?

2. How much traffic do you get to your web site on average each month?

This is the type of information that a person needs to make a decision on whether or not they want to buy a business ;-)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the article, but what exactly is a shoutout - I have looked at the last few posts on @mensstylesociety and don't see anything...

But I love the idea from Jerry T of commenting on each others posts - I have just signed up for that, but would be happy to do it with any of you on an informal basis.

Have just followed hagwood, buddybeardesign, versumcollection, boholuxejewelry and silslick

Lets work together!!

I am on instagram as @oldschoolbeauly

Our biggest win from Instagram was getting an article in Homes & Interiors Scotland magazine (Free advertising! Yay!).

Cheers

William

www.oldschoolbeauly.com

0 Likes
20 0 0

Hey @oldschoolbeauly

Just followed you back

Thanks

0 Likes