How can I find people for Affiliate Marketing

yaronnewemail12
2 0 0

I want to promote my store by Affiliate Marketing (pay percentages for sales) 

How can I do it? 

0 Likes

Google is the best place to find all your needs. You can find affiliate marketers there or place a banner on your site about your requirements and interested visitors will contact you.

Pay stubs Online| Create a Pay Stub | Free Printable Pay Stubs Online @ online-paystubs
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 74 179

Hey, @yaronnewemail12.

Tira here.

Thanks @John-Smith for the suggestions, that is a great way to draw in affiliates to your store. I also wanted to add some insight in addition to @John-Smith's thoughts:

Affiliate Marketing has a lot of amazing benefits and can help increase sales on your store. Have you seen our blog post, The Beginner's Guide to Setting Up an Affiliate Program for Your Shopify Store? If you haven’t I recommend checking it out as it covers what affiliate marketing is, if it’s right for your store, and how to set-up your own affiliate program on your store, step-by-step.

What products are you selling? What inspires you to start an affiliate program? I would love to know so that I can provide you with some specific resources to your business to help you move forward with this.

Chat soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

Hi @yaronnewemail12,

Affiliate marketing is a promising marketing model to help grow your business fast and stably. However, for a newbie in this field, it is not a piece of cake to instantly boost your sales from the very first step. Diving into this marketing method means you need to invest both your time and resources to give out the best campaign for your business.

To promote your store effectly, my recommendation for you is to find an affiliate app to support in developing this marketing campaign. You can easily find one on Shopify Store app. Or you can consider UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. We have some tips for you:

1. Offer an appropriate commission structure

Firstly, you need to setup your commission program. When setting the commission rules, make sure that it is compatible with your market (not too low or too high in comparison with your competitors). Set a number that can make you stand out but may not spend all your money on affiliate marketing. Consider your profit margin, marketing cost and product original price to calculate proper commission amount, just be sure not to be too greedy or too generous.

You can setup your commission structure for each commission program. for example you can pay your affiliate percentage of sale, flat rate per order, or flat rate per item. 

Via UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, beside setting program commission, you can also set special commission rules for specific products  that might be useful for promoting products with higher/lower price or higher/lower profit margins. Merchant can make use of this feature by offering a higher commission rate for the product you want to drive more sales.

image.png

2. Be transparent about your affiliate program details

On the affiliate registration form, you should state clearly your program commission rule on the Benefit section and additional term. Affiliate would prefer a program with clearly stated details than ambiguous information. Some merchants also have strict rules about where you can and can’t use links and how you cite them, that’s okay then but just make sure to let the affiliate know about your rules. Besides, you can add more fields on the registration to get more information of your affiliate, along with making a careful research about affiliate before approving them because it is affiliate quality that matters, not quantity.

image (1).png

3.  Add an Affiliate page on your shop Menu

Via UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, you can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign. Your affiliate can easily create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screenshot_315-1024x470.png

4. Promote your affiliate programs via social media are powerful tools

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,… are the most popular social channels for a selling site to update their status. Make sure you mention your affiliate program on these channels, add information about your campaigns into social media bios and don’t forget to bring out the benefits to be your partners.

5. Find more affiliates through Marketplace:

UpPromote Marketplace includes top Shopify offers that are open to any affiliate to join and apply.  Also, affiliates have an option to filter offers by categories, payment method, commission structure and even lifetime commission, offer format applies to all profiles, so the more information is provided, the more possibility it is that affiliates are interested in yours.

image (2).png

Choosing your correct category and having a competitive commission rate is a key factor to increase the chance your offer will be more noticeable than the others. Plus, on your description, be noted to focus on how your products stand out from the rest on the market, as well as highlight some beneficial points when becoming your brand ambassadors. Once the viewers want to know more about your brand, they will have an option to visit your website, it's halfway there to turn them into your members.

6. Grow your affiliate team on a large scale:

Anyone who works in the Affiliate industry should be familiar with the term: Multi-level marketing (MLM)

MLM refers to a marketing model in which the distributors' income includes their own commission and a percentage of the sales group (network commission) they recruit or refer (known as a downline affiliate). In fact through MLM, you can expand your affiliate team, and your products can be reached closely different markets.

MLM-Rankings-1024x500.jpg

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing support you to setup  this MLM strategy to encourage your ambassador to invite or refer their peers to join the system. The monetary motivation is in form of network commission: when a downline affiliate successfully brings an order, the upline one gets their extra reward. This tactic not only motivates your affiliate team to grow your list but also inspire them to push their downline team to work harder, more effectively.

When setting an MLM commission level rate, consider thoroughly the goal, budget and profit margin to make sure you set the commission level rate within the reasonable boundary based on your condition.

Here are your recommendation. We hope these are useful for you. Good luck with your business!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - the best Shopify affiliate app
- The powerful tools to support Shopify merchants to build, manage and succeed effectively with affiliate marketing.
- At the moment UpPromote reaches 35K+ merchants used; and 724K+ affiliates signed up, and 25M clicks recorded.
0 Likes