How can content marketing help a clothing brand?

Tom_D1
Tourist
47 0 3

Hi all!

I have just read a shopify blog post on content marketing and was wondering whether it would be beneficial for my new clothing brand, has anyone had any experience of this? 

If so, what steps should I take to yeild some decent results? 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Jordan_H_
Shopify Partner
41 0 7

Hi Tom!

Content marketing for any sort of content you have, whether it be your new clothing brand, or some other idea is always beneficial!

I have a couple of ideas for you that you may find useful:

• If you're marketing a clothing brand, stick to a visual platform if you can.  Your potential buyers will want to see the clothes and how they would look
  • Clothing and fashion is very prevalent in blogs and fashion forums.  Any sort of marketing you can do on these platforms will go a long way.
  • Dont forget about social media!  Social media is a definite way to get people to start following your brand.

In particular, clothing-related content, and marketing around clothing and fashion is huge on Instagram.  If you don't have an Instagram account already, I'd sign up for one.  We have an amazing blog post specific to market on Instagram:

How to Build a Massive Following On Instagram

If you can point me to the exact blog post you're referring to, perhaps I can go into further detail about how content marketing can help you in your specific case :)

I hope that helps to get you started!

-Jordan