How do I add MicroData Markup to product pages

Highlighted
Excursionist
82 0 7

I am trying to add MicroData Markup to individual product pages but not sure where to do this! Can any one help??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
52 0 2

Hi Roger.  In order to add structured data markups to your products, you have to navigate to the Template Editor and edit your product.liquid file.  The process involves editing the php code in that file and adding structured data tags to the appropriate areas in the code.  So the bad part is that you will have to know something about editing php code in order to do that or hire someone who is both an expert with php and structured data, but the good news is once that is done, all of your products will be marked up with structured data.

I hope that helps answer your question.  Please let me know if you have any others.

David

David D. www.touchpointdigitalmarketing.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
82 0 7

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Im not to hot on editing php code, So tell me what would be a ball park figure in cost for you to carry this out????

Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
52 0 2

Hi Roger.  Why don't you send me a message and I can provide you with my thoughts and suggestions after I take a look at your site, ok?

david@touchpointdigital.net

David D. www.touchpointdigitalmarketing.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
82 0 7

Hi David

Sent you an email..

Cheers 

Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I have just been made aware of the option of "adding markup to your product pages" through Google Console and am curious about how complicated this is to do, how costly it is and what precise commercial value it brings (in terms of likely sales and ROI).

Are you able to help me understand this?

Much appreciated.

thanks a lot

Catherine

0 Likes