How do I find the product feed for my shopify store

3 0 0

Hi I use a third party feed management platform to help with optimising my product feed. The way this works is that I add the feed URL into the third party console, I enrich the feed, the third party app spits out a new product feed, I put this feed URL into Merchant Center. In order for this to work I need the URL where my feed is stored in my Shopify site. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 10 16

Hey, @elchenuk ! 

Emma here from Shopify. Welcome to the community! 

To access the product feed URL for your store, you'll just need to append .atom to your collection URL. You can obtain the feed for all of the products in your store, or for only certain collections. For example, 

yourstorename.com/collections/all.atom
yourstorename.com/collections/collectionname.atom

Let us know how you make out! 

Cheers,

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

We use Flexify and Google Shopping app for our ecom clients. Both work great. For the former, just click on the app name inside Shopify > Apps and you can get your feed URL once your app is setup.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

When I do this, it's only showing 25 products out of my 200+ products....

https://www.sewingmachinerepaircentre.co.nz/collections/all.atom

0 Likes
Excursionist
50 1 5

Hi @elchenuk,

Sorry about this issue. 

Would you want to try this? It allows merchants like yourself to create, manage and optimize product feeds, and it's pretty much easy to operate.

I hope this helps,

Naana.

0 Likes