Good question. I'll help you.
There is an application that is just designed to make it easy for you to work with Shopify and upload to effective advertising channels: Facebook, Google Ads, Google Shopping (Merchant Center), Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.
What service will be useful for you:
- In each channel, you can make a separate feed.
- The service processes images, improves the photo for high-quality display.
- Allows you to work with topics
- You can create a feed for dynamic remarketing, which will increase the result of an advertising campaign from 30 -70%
- Regular updates
- You can create a slide and upload it separately to Facebook and/or Instagram
- Will save the budget and not show products that are not in stock
- You can show discounts
- Most importantly, the formation will occur according to the rating of sales of goods in your store
- There is also a function of utm tags with auto-filling, so you can analyze your business in Google Analytics.
You can install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/feed-product-facebook-google
Here is a step-by-step convenient instruction for you how to work with the application: https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_configure.html
Here you will find answers to questions on how to connect to the Google Merchant Center: https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_setup_google_merchant_feed.html
Good job to you)!
You are an angel.
Hey, @elchenuk !
Emma here from Shopify. Welcome to the community!
To access the product feed URL for your store, you'll just need to append .atom to your collection URL. You can obtain the feed for all of the products in your store, or for only certain collections. For example,
Let us know how you make out!
Emma | Shopify Social Care
You are an angel!