How do I find the product feed for my shopify store

Highlighted

Hello elchenuk.
Good question. I'll help you.

There is an application that is just designed to make it easy for you to work with Shopify and upload to effective advertising channels: Facebook, Google Ads, Google Shopping (Merchant Center), Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.

What service will be useful for you:
- In each channel, you can make a separate feed.
- The service processes images, improves the photo for high-quality display.
- Allows you to work with topics
- You can create a feed for dynamic remarketing, which will increase the result of an advertising campaign from 30 -70%
- Regular updates
- You can create a slide and upload it separately to Facebook and/or Instagram
- Will save the budget and not show products that are not in stock
- You can show discounts
- Most importantly, the formation will occur according to the rating of sales of goods in your store
- There is also a function of utm tags with auto-filling, so you can analyze your business in Google Analytics.

You can install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/feed-product-facebook-google
Here is a step-by-step convenient instruction for you how to work with the application: https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_configure.html
Here you will find answers to questions on how to connect to the Google Merchant Center: https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_setup_google_merchant_feed.html

Good job to you)!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

You are an angel.

@-Emma- wrote:

Hey, @elchenuk ! 

Emma here from Shopify. Welcome to the community! 

To access the product feed URL for your store, you'll just need to append .atom to your collection URL. You can obtain the feed for all of the products in your store, or for only certain collections. For example, 

yourstorename.com/collections/all.atom
yourstorename.com/collections/collectionname.atom

Let us know how you make out! 

Cheers,

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

You are an angel!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Emma,

I've tried this and only 25 products show up, all of which were rejected.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Have you found a solution to this 25 Product limit? I'm still having this issue and its quite frustrating that you have to get a 3rd party app to just get a XML list of your products.... cmon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Same here....

//collections/all.atom  only generates 25

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

It does not work for all social posting as only generates 25 products. (including Google Feedburner and other RSS feed generators)

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have the same problem.  Can't get a feed for my Shopify store that contains more than 25 products.  There has to be a way other than paying an app $89.99 to do it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Unfortunately the suggestion to use the url Mysore.com/collections/all.atom does not work. the .atom extension does not exist as a web page. Where do I find my product feed? It is something that is supposed to exist because there is a Facebook api by Shopify that can send my catalogue to Facebook. However it cannot be manually updated. There is supposed to be scheduled update however they cannot be set without a URL for the product feed. Which strangely enough is not displayed anywhere on the Shopify admin page.

An attempt to search for it yielded nothing. This is truly incompetent. There is no way that if changes are made to the products that there should not be a way to updated them on the Facebook page. There are not even directions to tell you how to find this information. Facebook support is a joke. There is no phone number or even chat support offered.

Highlighted

The all.atom URL solution is not intended to be a solution for product feeds. There are free solutions to feed management like Flexify. Customization of product data is important for performance. There are an abundance of feed management solutions out there if you're willing to pay a few dollars a month for, which I suggest.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
Highlighted
2 0 2

This is not what I asked for. I am not interested in an app to create a product feed. I simply want to know is there a URL that can be used as my product feed for my Facebook store. After all how did my product info get sent to Facebook in the first place? Yes it was through a Shopify Facebook app. But that information had to come from the store website. In other words a URL. Simply put what is it? Right now the product feed for Facebook appears to be coming from google apis. What is this. Furthermore this community center should not be used to market paid apps a solutions to problems with Shopify's software. They should be answering these questions. Or they would if they had not cut off there customer service to those making less than a million dollars a year. This has to be the worst customer service ever. Oh wait Facebook's is worse.