How do I get some immediate sales using Facebook Ads?

2 0 0

This is good information Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post for SEO and Digital Marketing visit 

http://rankhigher.pk/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 109

Love Blake's reply!

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Pour money into it in the right way. We have Google & Facebook's agency accounts for rent. The reach is much higher than personal accounts and the money you can pay is unlimited. Are you interested in?

Contact me via skype: vntanglong

0 Likes
1 0 0

Facebook advertising ABSOLUTELY works.  I've repeatedly sold very expensive products (over 10k) with ads that cost under $20 total.  For that matter, I've sold two $15k products with ONE $10 ad.

What people don't understand is that it's all important when it comes to advertising.  It's not simply an "if you build it they will come" model.

Your creative has to be correct.  That means the actual picture you use in your Facebook ad.  Oh, were you just boosting posts?  Yeah, why would you do that?  That offers you little to no control of your ad!

Your wording has to be correct as well.  While it was related to email marketing, I have an example of a 20% drop in open rate (from 60%- YES 60% to 40%) just from a bad headline.  What you say matters.

And, of course, targeting matters.  Most people will tell you to cast a wide net.  That's foolish.  Not only will it cost you more but it will cost you more.  What do I mean by that?  First, to get to a LOT of people you have to pay a lot more money.  And second, by targeting people who don't really care that much about your product or service your cost per click (or whatever metric you've optimized for- it doesn't matter) will go up.  Why?  Because people who don't like your product will hide your ad or report it as spam.  That costs you money.  Lots of it.

I've done Facebook consulting for years now and have grown brands from nothing to booming using tiny budgets.  Indeed when given access to an unlimited budget we still spent less than $1000 for two years of advertising at a local small business.  Eventually it became so successful that we increased our budget there simply because we NEVER saw the rate of return with any other form of advertising.

Lots of people can advertise on Facebook but if they don't have a proven track record of selling their advice is likely pretty worthless.  A consistant ability to get proven results will be the litmus for any good advertising.

There are metrics out there for averages.  If you're not at least hitting those or doing better than that something is wrong.

More importantly, DO NOT pay for fake accounts, fake likes, fake business or anything of that sort.  Not only are different social streams cracking down on that but it ruins the legitimacy of your business.  More important, those fake people won't ever pay your bills now will they!?

You can read more on my website and blog.

FB marketing absolutely works but you have to know what you're doing... just like anything else!

0 Likes
6 0 0

We are using Facebook Ads and Google Ads. In my experience, you should devide target to small piece. It is more detailed, the ads brings more effectively. Do statistic about customer behaviors. Only when you know about insight of customer, you optimize cost for Ads. For example, if e-merchants provide high-quality shirt, your customers can be concerned high-quality entertainment, cars, buying house and so on

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
99 0 1

Short answer to boosting sales: Customer segmentation.

You can do with a CRM or ESP. Both are useful.

For example, if you were going to purchase a CRM, it would need to integrate with your email platform, no matter what it is. That's a good place to start. Mailchimp, for example, integrates with a variety of CRMs.

In addition, in order for a CRM to properly execute audiences for automation, your ESP will need to feed back all of their user-level data to the CRM. 

Meaning, if I get an email, and I open it, that data needs to make it to the CRM so that you can build segments in the CRM to use for later emails. It's not a super complicated ask, but it'll be essential to building out audiences. If you were working on an ESP-forward solution, all of that data would live at the ESP and wouldn't necessarily need to be passed back. So, depending on the CRM you chose, you might end up having to switch ESPs anyhow.

Anyway, lots to digest but think hard about how you segment. We wrote a full post about this today if you want more info: https://bit.ly/2xF8neG

Cheers!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
Excursionist
73 0 8

Love all the suggestions in this post. Since we're a Shopify Partner focused on Facebook ads, here's some tips that work for our Shopify clients:

1. Understand your target market

You have to research your target market. Knowing the customer demographics helps you design ads based on target audiences. It can be pretty hard to know who your target market is, but apps on Shopify can automatically identify the best audiences for you.

2. Ad Design

You can design the ads yourself or work with an agency to develop them. They will design various types of ads, such as video ads, static image ads, full-page takeovers, animated images, and so on. Include a clear call to action (CTA) in your images to entice people into clicking on them. A CTA is basically a button that says Learn More, Buy Now, Sign Up Now, etc.

3. Optimization

There are many levels of optimization that help in producing the best results. The optimization techniques include:

• Testing ad frequency
  • Experimenting with the time of placing ads
  • Placing different ads to different people
  • Testing ads on various sites

4. Monitor performance

The final task is to monitor ad performance. Make sure the ads provide the desired outcome. If they aren’t meeting your goals, there is something wrong with the landing page, ads, or other things.

Shopify Facebook Ad & Display Ad Best Practices

Here are some best practices for Facebook and display ads:

• Use a strong product image
  • Add a promotion
  • Have a clear call to action (CTA)
  • Include your company logo
  • Add a strong headline
  • Instill a sense of urgency

Shopify Advertising App Recommendations

Pollen: Pollen enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that! Time is money, so start your free 7 day trial today!

We wrote an in-depth blog post about this. You can read more here.

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes