How do I scale my Ad?

Tourist
39 0 1
Hi,

Hopefully an expert can answer this, someone that has made significant amounts of dollars on Shopify, no theorists (joke), or book and YouTube junkies. So my site is EliteOfferingeNow.com

My product page is https://eliteofferingsnow.com/products/mini-travel-pocket-umbrella

So far since November 22, there has been 33 Add to Carts, 28 checkouts initiated, 4 Ads of Payment(probably could of been higher but I realized I was not properly tracking this metric). To date since I turned it off it spent $19.50. My product being the mini umbrella I’m using fb ad targeting
Worldwide
Interested in Umbrella (men & women)
Auto Placements

Since I’m only 4 months in I don’t know where to go with this... My next goal is more then 1 sale on the same product in 1 day with 1 ad (I’ve never done this)

My questions:

Is my cart to checkout page slow? I don’t like to obsess about site speed because I feel like you should obsess with sales.
How would I increase my conversion rate? I don’t like pop ups or timers they are tacky I feel, never got involved with reviews.

Is my description fine? How about the color scheme? Is there statistical proven data that if add say check out badges it’ll increase my conversion rate?

Lastly, my thinking is to retarget people that added it to the cart? I just don’t understand why all those checkout initiated were not sales.

Experts please advise

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

Hi,

Don’t worry about not getting a lot of sales right now, you are not the first nor the last to be struggling with this scenario, 80% of the visitors don't place an order on their first visit.

For me to give you better feedback, are you trying to promote only the mini umbrella or all the products that appear on your site?

However, in the meantime, I have some observations and hope it helps you out.  Your store looks a little messy, the first impression of your website will determine if the customer wants to continue looking at it or prefers to go to a different one. Like it’s mention on Shopify’s article, A good homepage should accommodate visitors looking for a specific outcome while directing the attention of the ones who aren’t.

To get some inspiration on how to design your website, you might want to check these 50 best Shopify stores.  I felt it was a little difficult to navigate through your website, since I didn’t know where to start or how to find the things I was looking for. You should always think about how you want customers to find your products and information about your business, here is a great article that explains how to improve navigation.

On the other hand, I wasn't able to find any reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that. 

If you haven't tried it yet, you could start a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers. Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they leave the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion.

There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well. If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.

0 Likes