How do you get frequent sales?

Highlighted
3 0 0

P.S. Xerto... If you advertise and get no results...

Would it not be wise to ask "why is my site not converting?". Maybe pretend you are the busy prospect - no time for thought and your sitting at a stop light - you land on your Home Page... Will you know what your site offers before the light turns green?

That sure is some valauable real estate above the fold... and it tells you what? Oops, the light turned green.

" Advertising is the tax you pay for being unremarkable " - Robert Stephens -
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

facebook ads are good for sales and conversion but a lot of the people don't know that facebook targeting is the toughest science its real most of the people thank facebook targeting is easy its my personal experience from last one year I am promoting products on Facebook I have learned a lot and still learning and earning I have earned with facebook organic traffic also but still am finding something new in Facebook ads to learn most of the gurus ignore so many things about Facebook Ads and talking about bascic thing only so keep learning and test the ads till you success 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

In order to make sales and bring traffic to your store, you need to be active on social media and ads campaign.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Google ads are great for getting huge traffic and sales if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Capture More Email Subscribers. Email has an ROI of around 4,300% (according to the Direct Marketing Association).

0 Likes