How else to improve SEO?

Hello Fatima,

I think you should pay more attention to 'content'. You might want to improve your on-page SEO first. For example, the importance of keyword. Where and when to insert your keyword into your content. Also the technical SEO as well, your meta tags and URL all need to meet a certain SEO standard. Maybe run a site audit first before your SEO journey. You can achieve them all at SEO Master

Regards,

Lyn

Help you understand SEO in an easy way - SEO Master (Shopify App)
https://apps.shopify.com/seo-master-1
0 Likes
4 0 0

Improve your advertising in the form of texts. It often happens that it is written in such a way that you think who can come up with it at all! I manage my account myself, but I make all my essays through essay writers because I have absolutely no literary talent. I can not write so juicy. For this, I think the result is more important than saving on quality

0 Likes
4 0 0

Improve your advertising in the form of texts. It often happens that it is written in such a way that you think who can come up with it at all! I manage my account myself, but I make all my essays through because I have absolutely no literary talent. I can not write so juicy. For this, I think the result is more important than saving on quality

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 8

Hey Fatima,

My go-to plugin to solve all your issues is SEO Doctor. [https://apps.shopify.com/kudobuzz-seo ]
Try it out on the Shopify app store, its the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi Fatima,

You need to increase the overall visibility of your product. Help your searchers by using Rich snippet that provide extra detail about your product. Use images, visuals and videos that supports your product, will be effective in catching potential customers interest. Searchers will find the article captivating, if you add the following information:
1. Name
2. Image
3. Description
4. Brand
5. Review and Rating
6. URL
7. Price
8. Date
9. Item 
10. Currency

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
161 3 22

Hi,

If you haven't begun using an automated advertising system, you might be significantly under-utilizing your site potential. Here at AdScale, we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates. 

Moreover, I suggest trying out a Free store analyzer to be sure that your website is optimized since we cannot always catch every detail. Additionally, there are often quite a few details going on behind the scenes that we miss, and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes