How else to improve SEO?

Highlighted

Hello Fatima,

I think you should pay more attention to 'content'. You might want to improve your on-page SEO first. For example, the importance of keyword. Where and when to insert your keyword into your content. Also the technical SEO as well, your meta tags and URL all need to meet a certain SEO standard. Maybe run a site audit first before your SEO journey. You can achieve them all at SEO Master

Regards,

Lyn

Help you understand SEO in an easy way - SEO Master (Shopify App)
https://apps.shopify.com/seo-master-1
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Improve your advertising in the form of texts. It often happens that it is written in such a way that you think who can come up with it at all! I manage my account myself, but I make all my essays through essay writers because I have absolutely no literary talent. I can not write so juicy. For this, I think the result is more important than saving on quality

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Improve your advertising in the form of texts. It often happens that it is written in such a way that you think who can come up with it at all! I manage my account myself, but I make all my essays through because I have absolutely no literary talent. I can not write so juicy. For this, I think the result is more important than saving on quality

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

Hey Fatima,

My go-to plugin to solve all your issues is SEO Doctor. [https://apps.shopify.com/kudobuzz-seo ]
Try it out on the Shopify app store, its the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi Fatima,

You need to increase the overall visibility of your product. Help your searchers by using Rich snippet that provide extra detail about your product. Use images, visuals and videos that supports your product, will be effective in catching potential customers interest. Searchers will find the article captivating, if you add the following information:
1. Name
2. Image
3. Description
4. Brand
5. Review and Rating
6. URL
7. Price
8. Date
9. Item 
10. Currency

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi,

If you haven't begun using an automated advertising system, you might be significantly under-utilizing your site potential. Here at AdScale, we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates. 

Moreover, I suggest trying out a Free store analyzer to be sure that your website is optimized since we cannot always catch every detail. Additionally, there are often quite a few details going on behind the scenes that we miss, and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Fatima,

Once you have the basics out of the way, your SEO performance is going to come down to creating original content, having that published in a way that Google gobbles up,  and getting back links to your site from authoritative websites.  I'll touch on these below...

Creating Original and Engaging Product Descriptions

You'll need to create content that is being searched for online....and ensure that is hitting the nail on the head for products that people are searching for...but more importantly, why they're searching for the products.   The "Why" is huge here.   Get in the mind of your customers...what are people searching for on Google that your product is solving their problem?   If you're a product expert and have experience with your market...you can probably hit the nail on the head here and give you a good start on your product descriptions...and also engage your audience in a way that "speaks to them".

Generating Engaging User Generated Content on Product Pages

A natural way of finding out original content creation opportunities and what your customers are searching for is by engaging your existing visitors in a way that has them generate the root of the content for you.  For example, integrate a Shopify product questions and answers app into your product page...and let them identify their demand for information.   This will display the most popular Q&A threads related to that specific product right on the product page...which publishes that unique content for you.   Answerbase (a product question and answer app) also has case studies where up to 75% of product questions convert to a new sale....so you get the short term incentive of increasing your conversions...and then the long term play of creating new valuable content for Google to gobble up.

Creating New Content Pages

You'll want to also create unique content on things like blog posts and other unique pages...that hit the nail on the head for a specific topic that is relevant to your store.  Your product question and answer content can also play this role, in creating brand new landing pages that hit the nail on the head for customers searching on Google for specific types of product information.  For example, see this example below where an Answerbase customer has the #1 organic search result that is simply one of their Q&A threads that was built out when answering a potential customer's question.

google-result.png

This is an easy way to get that traffic flowing to new unique content that you're creating.  Answerbase also provides statistics on what the most visited Q&A threads are.....and allows you to build more in-depth articles on topics where it makes sense for you to spend the time digging in a bit.  For example there are case studies where an individual Q&A post received over 12K organic search visits a month on its own....and Answerbase is able to judge the content demand and feed that to the site owner so they knew to dig in with a more in-depth article.  That can also be used to identify opportunities for video creation, product description optimization, etc.

Hope this was useful.

Shopify Technology Partner | Answerbase.com
0 Likes