How to create free fun quiz with images?

Highlighted
Explorer
56 0 15

Hi all

I am looking for a platform for creating fun quiz but there is a price to pay to use such services. (I apologise for this since we are a lean startup and we can't really afford stuff)

Here are the requirements:

1) The quiz calculates the points that shows the result once it is completed.

For example, Q1) 3 points, Q2) 2 points Q3) 1 points. Total is 6 points and you are a 'Cat'.

Range of 1-5 points is 'dog' while 6 to 10 points is 'cat'. 

2) After the quiz is completed, a 'Thank You' Page that shows a picture of a 'cat' since you got 6 points in total.

I 'googled' for the best platform to make a quiz but so far I think that http://www.wufoo.com/ or  http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/ but It is is not free.

I tried using google forms and jotform but it seems that it is good for survey not quizzes.

3) Able to share the results on Facebook at least.

Any ideas or comments on this will be great.

Thank you.

Regards

Jonathan Kho

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 0 21

Hey Jonathan,

A free resource to do this is PlayBuzz - it makes quizzes similar to the personality-type quizzes you see on Buzzfeed :) 

Cheers!

-Danielle 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
25 0 0

Neowauk Events App has a Picture quiz feature. It is designed to handout coupons if answered correctly.It has inbuilt facebook share option.Not sure if you are interested in something like that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
56 0 15

Hi Danielle

Thanks for the idea and I did check it out which is great for customer engagement.

I told my partner about it and he pointed that I missed one of the key feature is to collect the data from the quiz and unfortunately PlayBuzz does not have it unless I sign up the business plan?

So the search is not over.

Any comments on this topic will be great.

Thanks.

Regards

Jon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
56 0 15

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the comment.

Frankly speaking, I won't be using that app again because I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out on signing up one of the sample quizzes and the interface is pretty bad which I really got annoyed with it.

Sorry for the harsh words but that application or website needs to be improved on.

Regards

Jon

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Jonathan_Kho @JACOB_MENACHERY 

There is a new app for the quiz which helped many stores to increase their conversion.

It's very easy to build a quiz and recommend products using it: Quizify - quiz builder app 

You should try it out! It has free trial days.

0 Likes