How to create "Shop Insta" pages?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I see "Shop Insta" pages popping up on a lot of eCommerce websites. What are some of the tools you would recommend? I haven't found any free tools for this. So is it worth the money (I've seen around $20/month to use the toolto create the Shop Insta page)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 0 4

Hi, Jo. 

Leon here from Shopify Support. 

I'm not entirely sure which options you've tried so far, but the Shopify App Store does include a few free and lower-priced options for adding shoppable Instagram. 

Instagram Shop by Snapppt is a free option, while Shoppable Instagram Galleries offer an option for under $10 per month. You can find all the options for Instagram integrations in the Shopify App Store.

Cheers,

Leon 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jo/Brendan/Leon,

I learnt that Shopify has allow direct integration to Instagram starting March this year.

https://www.shopify.com.au/blog/shopping-on-instagram

Do I need to install the apps "Instagram Shop by Snapppt or Shoppable Instagram Galleries"?

Do you have any good reference on installing the shoppable in Shopify/Instagram?

Thanks & Best Regards,

-Anna-

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
503 28 71

Hi, Anna!

Elle here from Shopify. 

To start selling on Instagram, you'll simply need to install the Instagram sales channel in your admin. There is no app needed for the integration! Head to Settings > Sales Channels > Add Sales Channel > Instagram to add the channel. 

There are a few requirements for the channel which you can read more about here.

For a step by step guide to setting up the channel you can refer to this guide here. It's very straightforward!

Hope this is helpful! Feel free to reach out to our support if you have any other questions! We're available 24/7. 

Cheers,

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes