How to find a reputable google premier partner to manage Google Adwords

EBPangolin
7 0 0

Hi everyone,

How does one go about finding a reputable google partner that specializes in shopify accounts? Does that even exist?

0 Likes
David_Woods
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 1 7

Hey there! 

David here, Shopify Guru. 

If you were looking for a reputable partner in this field, you could check in with some of our Marketing Experts here. These would be experts in both fields of marketing and Shopify, so the tie in there would be great! 

If you were looking towards someone in just the fields of Adwords, this website, Upwork, seems to have partners working directly in Adwords, definitely worth taking a look at also! 

They wouldn't be directly with Shopify in mind as they are third party, though something to consider also! 

Have a great one :) 

David W | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
noahjbrooks
Tourist
10 0 3

Good morning, 

I came across your post, and thought I'd give you my contact info if you're still looking for help managing your AdWords account. I'm the Director of Digital Marketing at 42Connect, and that is exactly what I am in charge of. I've managed millions of dollars in PPC advertising, and have been doing this for nearly 10 years.

If you would like to talk more about your goals and how to go about finding help I'd be more than happy to chat with you about that. Feel free to email me at noah@42connect.com if you are still looking!

0 Likes