How to get the more number customer using internet marketing ?

prithost
2 0 0

My website is prithost.com. Assist me to get more number of customers to our site 

0 Likes
Savannah_F
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 0 95

Hey there!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team.

When it comes to driving traffic to your site, there are a lot of great routes you can go. 

One aspect of marketing your business is growing a large social media following. We have a great deal of blogs that can teach you how to leverage social media. Check them out here

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is another crucial part of getting your site noticed. The best tip I can give you is this: make products people love, create awesome content, and make it as easy as possible for people to share those products and content. That said, SEO is one of the most nuanced and studied subjects when it comes to online marketing, so you may want to look through some of these helpful docs: 

I'd also recommend checking out our 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale guide. Even if you've already made some sales, it's got a ton of great tips when it comes to getting your shop noticed. If you decide that the DIY route is too much work, you can also always reach out to one of the Marketing Experts listed here.

On that note, I'm also going to move this thread to the Ecommerce Marketing board, where I think you'll be able to get some solid feedback from fellow Shopify merchants and Experts. 

Happy selling!
Savannah

0 Likes