How to grow traffic/conversions

Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@dekiv if you have less then your strategy is fine work with small influencers like 50K followers, not more than because they will charge but 50K will ready to work with you on partnership. if you have more than 2000usd then you can try fb marketing and always use low ticket items when you know how to sell then you will be able to sell high ticket items. 

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
16 0 1

@Addyz 

Yeah I don't think I have great traffic, that's what I'm trying to improve. So maybe what you're offering won't work for me.

Do you guys offer anything else in terms of low traffic stores and increasing traffic?

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
16 0 1

@Danishecom 

Thanks for that! I'll try and target influencers under 50k

0 Likes

Hi @dekiv ,

Yes we have campaigns for bringing in new interested audiences to your store. What approach we follow is we create audience for creating in new audiences and once that audience starts converting we can find more like them  and retarget existing audience.

Can we connect, we can give you demo of the app and strategies that you can use for the store.
You can contact us at it@addyz.io 

Thanks,
Addyz Team
0 Likes
parthasundaram
5 0 0

Have you added the Google Sales Channel and opened up Free Listings? You don't need to buy ads and you get another distribution surface for your items. 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
154 0 10

There are many great ways to grow traffic and conversions on any particular website and some of the most important ones are mentioned below - 

• Engaging Content
  • SEO
  • Clear CTAs
  • Dynamic Website
  • Automated Chat

These were some of the most important things that you can do to grow traffic and conversions on your website.

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that can help you in digital marketing, then you can contact Propel Guru.

0 Likes