How to grow traffic/conversions

Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@dekiv if you have less then your strategy is fine work with small influencers like 50K followers, not more than because they will charge but 50K will ready to work with you on partnership. if you have more than 2000usd then you can try fb marketing and always use low ticket items when you know how to sell then you will be able to sell high ticket items. 

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
24 0 1

@Addyz 

Yeah I don't think I have great traffic, that's what I'm trying to improve. So maybe what you're offering won't work for me.

Do you guys offer anything else in terms of low traffic stores and increasing traffic?

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
24 0 1

@Danishecom 

Thanks for that! I'll try and target influencers under 50k

0 Likes

Hi @dekiv ,

Yes we have campaigns for bringing in new interested audiences to your store. What approach we follow is we create audience for creating in new audiences and once that audience starts converting we can find more like them  and retarget existing audience.

Can we connect, we can give you demo of the app and strategies that you can use for the store.
You can contact us at it@addyz.io 

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
parthasundaram
Tourist
6 0 0

Have you added the Google Sales Channel and opened up Free Listings? You don't need to buy ads and you get another distribution surface for your items. 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 39

There are many great ways to grow traffic and conversions on any particular website and some of the most important ones are mentioned below - 

• Engaging Content
  • SEO
  • Clear CTAs
  • Dynamic Website
  • Automated Chat

These were some of the most important things that you can do to grow traffic and conversions on your website.

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that can help you in digital marketing, then you can contact Propel Guru.

0 Likes
jnoza
1 0 0

Hi @dekiv did you manage to improve your conversion rate thanks to those measures?

Thanks!

0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
34 0 7

Upurr is a great tool for generating more traffic/sales for stores like yours and best of all, it's free to list your store.

It's UK based so it will be UK shoppers but i can see that your store does deliver to the UK and has a currency converter for GBP so you will be able to list your store.

You can also connect using the Shopify Upurr Store App once you have an account to ensure shoppers can purchase your products through Upurr.

You can add your free listing at https://upurr.co.uk/store

Hope this helps with your store.

0 Likes
Michelle_Nguyen
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

I think you can consider about affiliate marketing app. You can go to Shopify app Store and find the app to support you. At the moment, I am using UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing for my Shopify business. The reason I used because they offers FREE PLAN with lots of basic useful features. Within 4-5 months I was so STRESSS because I didn't have any sales, traffic for by business. This is because I have no idea how to promote my products. Even I didn't have enough money to invest too much in marketing. So I changed my marketing plan into affiliate marketing. 

With affiliate marketing, it allows your products to be promoted through your ambassadors networks, or their social media channels. You only paid for them whenever they bring orders for you (per product sale, or per sale %, it up to you). If you are confused where you can find affiliates, here is my tip, I listed all my offer through this Marketplace. The more information you provide, the more ability that affiliate can reach you. I think that affiliate marketing is a good option if we are just starting with our business, or we want to save money and don't want to invest any high cost for marketing plan. I just start with this marketing campaign around 3 months, and I have positive sales performance. I think if I send more time for this campaign, the sales will be improved greatly. I hope my recommendation is suitable with your issue! Good luck!

0 Likes