How to grow traffic/conversions

dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@Addyz 

Yeah I don't think I have great traffic, that's what I'm trying to improve. So maybe what you're offering won't work for me.

Do you guys offer anything else in terms of low traffic stores and increasing traffic?

0 Likes
dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@Danishecom 

Thanks for that! I'll try and target influencers under 50k

0 Likes

Hi @dekiv ,

Yes we have campaigns for bringing in new interested audiences to your store. What approach we follow is we create audience for creating in new audiences and once that audience starts converting we can find more like them  and retarget existing audience.

Can we connect, we can give you demo of the app and strategies that you can use for the store.
You can contact us at it@addyz.io 

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
parthasundaram
Tourist
7 0 0

Have you added the Google Sales Channel and opened up Free Listings? You don't need to buy ads and you get another distribution surface for your items. 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 42

There are many great ways to grow traffic and conversions on any particular website and some of the most important ones are mentioned below - 

• Engaging Content
  • SEO
  • Clear CTAs
  • Dynamic Website
  • Automated Chat

These were some of the most important things that you can do to grow traffic and conversions on your website.

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that can help you in digital marketing, then you can contact Propel Guru.

0 Likes
jnoza
1 0 0

Hi @dekiv did you manage to improve your conversion rate thanks to those measures?

Thanks!

0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
36 0 9

Upurr is a great tool for generating more traffic/sales for stores like yours and best of all, it's free to list your store.

It's UK based so it will be UK shoppers but i can see that your store does deliver to the UK and has a currency converter for GBP so you will be able to list your store.

You can also connect using the Shopify Upurr Store App once you have an account to ensure shoppers can purchase your products through Upurr.

You can add your free listing at https://upurr.co.uk/store

Hope this helps with your store.

0 Likes
dekiv
Excursionist
34 0 4

@developer_2020 

Great thanks for that! I have signed up so will see how much traffic I get from it

0 Likes
freya0328
Pathfinder
51 1 5

I'm doing the same thing as you, but I haven't seen any results. I also want to know how to solve this matter.

0 Likes

Hi @dekiv,

Have you ever tried to build backlinks? Backlinks exist to point people to useful resources. That’s why they’re clickable. When someone clicks on a link to your website, you get referral traffic. I think this detailed article will help you to create and develop a backlink-building campaign effectively: https://backlinko.com/hub/seo/backlinks 

Hope that it helps!

SEO Booster - The best Shopify SEO App
- Was our reply helpful? Click Like to let us know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you!!!