How to increase sales on my denim company website ?

2 0 0

Hello everyone,

New to the forums and weren't sure were to go!

We sell everything related to denim; jeans, jackets, skirts, pullons etc. I have made ads on instagrams/facebook too increase our sales but the conversion wasen't worth what I paid.  

What would you do to cause more traffic and convert it into sales ? 

Critics are welcomed!

https://www.shopcarrelijeans.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 6

Your link seems broken!

0 Likes
Excursionist
72 0 8

Hey Jordan,

Love the site. Here's a couple of suggestions:

Honestly, your site is really well done. Check out this thread where there's a lot of good discussion around what to do with stores that get traffic, but not a lot of sales: https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-marketing/t/constant-traffic-without-the-sales-471353 

For your advertising efforts, you should take advantage of the Shopify App Store. It takes a lot of time and effort to target the right audience and it's hard to find the right audience manually. There are apps like Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) that handle the heavy lifting for you in regards to targeting and budgeting so that your money doesn't feel "wasted."

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hello,

I like your page and I think there is almost nothing missing - I would just add a small description of your shop to your homepage, just so the visitors know what your shop is about and what everything you sell.

I would also remove some product from your homepage because I think that there are quite a lot of them and it can make the visitor confused and she needs to divide the attention too many subjects, I would keep it more simple maybe - but that is just my personal opinion.

And when it comes to making more sales, I think that once you raise the traffic to your shop, you can try to use our retargeting ROI Hunter Easy app, which brings back the visitors of your shop, who didn´t finish the purchase and didn´t buy anything, but were checking your products - the app generates customized ads with those products. I believe this could help.

I wish you good luck.

Barča

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi, 

if you you need help with marketing on Instagram and generating sales feel free to contact me.

with over 5 years experience on Instagram we have proven methods to help boosting engagement and creating real leads.

Welcome to add me on WhatsApp as well +16047716699

0 Likes
Excursionist
86 0 4

Hi Jordan

Not sure whether you're still monitoring this but I'll give it a shot anyhow.

Thought your site looks good. 

Think that advertising on facebook can be a bit misleading, you target the right demographic, age, city etc, get visitors and yet they don't buy.

Is there a problem with ad?

Is there a problem with targeting?

Is there a problem with the site?

The truth is, a lot of people are on facebook, they're walking down the road, in a cafe or bar, see an ad, think, that looks quite cool, I'll have a look. It's on the spur of the moment. 

I did see the big email pop up, they don't work as wellas they used to as you've got to put in an email address which takes time and effort, especially if you're mobile.

Facebook messenger marketing makes it a lot easier as a single tick, gets them to subscrber status and allows you to send messages via messenger.

You have 900+ likes on facebook, converting them to subscribers would be a good place to start as well, that way, new posts can be delivered.

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Nice Question, We do the strategy on digitl marketing to in crease sales. Our company doing the digital marketing service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
95 0 1

Cool website! Denim is a beautiful thing. Many of our clients are apparel or fashion brands, and here's what we tell them.

Instagram is an amazing way to grow your store. Not just engaging with users, but running paid ad campaigns.

The key is to remember this: As a platform, Instagram should be treated as acquisition channel and revenue driver. Nothing wrong with top of the funnel brand awareness, but approaching it as a strong growth channel will pay dividends over time.

We wrote more about this on Reddit if you want to learn:

https://amafeed.com/how-to-grow-your-business-with-575705

Hopefully that’s helpful. Good luck!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
6 0 0

The apparel is a nice but tough industry to break into and there's typically a lot of FOMO  in the industry. Particularly amongst consumers hence why it's important to have a strategy to not just convert your buyers but their friends and those around them and that's we help you do with sench

Because people buy what they see other people buying and that what we hope to drive with Sench's buyer focused affiliate system. It's a simple free system which you can set up in minutes which helps you turn your buyers to sellers.

check us out at onsench.com

It's free, its simple, it would help you drive sales so why not give it a shot.

CEO, Sench - Sench is a content management platform that helps e-commerce companies increase sales and improve content marketing efforts by using a free buyer affiliate marketing solution to generate and acquire content, as well as insights regarding what sort of content converts customers.
0 Likes