How to increase sales on my denim company website ?

Tourist
22 0 3

Work on your Unique Selling Proposition (USP). What makes your product different, special, better, or more desirable? Now get the answer to that question down to one or two concise sentences.

Then focus on writing for sales you need to sound friendly, not enforcing. The last thing that you want to do is sound like a high-pressure infomercial.

Another thing you need to keep in mind in this techno revolutionized world where things are changing at the speed of light. For that, you need to integrate the latest technologies as well. You can take an example from this A.I based the digital service site. which is leveraging new innovation in a creative way.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hey,
Since you are getting enough traffic on website, but the drop-off is at the add-to-cart step, you can focus your attention on store design. The objective should be to grab customers' attention and ensure they buy your products. I saw your website & the product images look great, however, a simple yet effective way to highlight your products further is through product labels & badges. Here's the before & after: 
Picture3.png

Notice the difference? If you like what you see, you can install the ModeMagic app on Shopify which has 1000+ label designs for you to choose from.
You can start with 10 free credits & upgrade based on your requirement. Link to Store: 
Here 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello i will help you generate more sales on your shopify store. I will help you to get that through Facebook ads campaign. this will make us target the right audience. After that we will have to post time to time. If you want this to be done kindly contact me for more information.

WWW.FIVERR.COM/GLORYESTHER

0 Likes

Good Website and Denim are all just good stuff. You can promote your website via Google paid Run campaign by running a paid advertisement. Instagram is one of the best platforms to promote your business and make sales. One more thing, You can contact influencers on Instagram and approach them to promote your products. It is called influencer marketing is one of the most popular ways to get sales. Or We are the growing agency and provide the Influencer Marketing Services. You can contact us for the best offer.

Sprink Media Pvt. Ltd.
0 Likes