How to refine Shopify's website visitors lookalike audience of 2,300,000?

Tourist
44 0 1

I lost my previous facebook website audience data but by connecting to Facebook in the marketing section of Shopify admin I now have a website visitors lookalike audience but the size is 2,300,000.

Maybe that is typical but feel like that is too broad for my budget to be useful. I could make some educated, but still guesses, about my audience but I'm just wondering if there is an easier way to reduce that number and if anyone has some tips so that I can do some targeted marketing without waiting for more data. 

Thanks for any advice!

Leila

0 Likes

Unless you talk to your customers or have past data to look at in Google Analytics. You are going to have to wait for data.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
44 0 1

Thanks Duane. I do have Google Analytics but I wasn't aware that could help me build a facebook audience. But maybe you are suggesting google ads? I'm a bit overwhelmed by google analytics tbh. 

0 Likes

Google Analytics has a section on audience behaviour that looks at gender, ago, location and other details you could use to narrow down who you target a campaign at.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
44 0 1

Yes, I guess they do;) Thank you!

0 Likes