How to remove YOTPO

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hi there;

I installed YOTPO for roughly 5 hours on my store - created an account to help gain reviews on my products. However, didn't like the service so deleted the App from my store all together. 

The problem is that YOTPO keeps sending my customers emails to review the product. I don't know how to fix this problem - the app doesn't even exist in my store. I tried re-installing, changing preferences and uninstalling, yet still the problem persists. 

My guess is that there is a script somewhere in my liquid, but don't know what the script looks like or how to find it.

Has anyone had this issue in the past or know how to tell YOTPO to stop sending these review requests?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 14

Hi, Uri!

This is Martha from the Shopify Team. 

Sorry to hear you are running into troubles with this app (and it's residual effects)! 

The best bet is to contact the Yotpo Reviews team. Their contact details are listed here and include a phone number (1 (646) 977-7959) and email option (shopify_support@yotpo.com). 

Some apps do install some added code into your site, you might find rolling back to an older version of your theme is another solution. If not, the Yotpo team should be able to point you in the right direction for the code that's been added and where!

Hope this helps.
Best, 
Martha

0 Likes